MOVE ON

Author's pov:-

This was the first time y/n yelled at her precious angel. But it wasn't her fault. Y/n doesn't want her baby to know about his dad who doesn't even want to see her face, who don't even know if she exists or not. While Aera wants to live with both of her parents, wants her hands to be held by both parents, wants to sleep between their arms.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After realizing what words came out of her mouth, y/n kneeled on the floor making crying Aera sit on the couch. Y/n never wanted to hurt her baby, she wanted to be a perfect mom and dad of Aera.

Y/n's pov:-

What mess I have created, god!!!! I am sorry I never wanted to yell at you, my baby. I failed again as a mum. Maybe it's not anyone's fault except me. I am the worst mom and worst human being. I can't do one thing right in my life.

But I should make Aera calm right now.

"Sorry baby, you know eomma didn't want to yell at you, you know eomma loves you and never wants to make you cry, I am sorry Yoon, I'm so sorry, I am bad eomma I know but please don't get angry at me and leave me, baby, I don't have anyone except you baby, I am sorry," I kept saying sorry and crying by placing my head on her small lap. After some time she speaks, finally.

"It's ok eomma, it's my wrong(fault) too...I should not be stubborn and make you sad. I am sorry and I will never ask again of calling appa, I promise." She said with a weak smile while poking her little finger out for pinky promise. We both made a promise and hugged each other and after some time I took her into the bedroom and made her sleep as it was already her sleeping time. I left the bedroom and started walking towards the storeroom.
.
.
.
.

By entering into storeroom I opened the box, a box which was placed above the cupboard and was never opened after that day..... the day where my whole world crashed down...

Slowly opening the box, the first pic I found was of him......yoongi and me eating his favourite ice cream. It was the first day he asked me out. Our first official date. Then after going through series of photos, I came across one photo, it was from his birthday or should I say his last birthday with me.... tears were flowing like a waterfall and now anger took over me. Why did you do this? I hate you...I hate you min yoongi...I hate you the most.

I closed the box in anger and threw it in one corner of the room. I brought my knees towards my chest, tears didn't stop flowing down the cheeks. I loved you yoongi, I loved you with all my heart, but I guess I was not enough for you. Even when I say I hate, I still have feeling, as I want you beside me. But knowing you moved on is a good thing, I just wish you will never leave her and trust her. But some part of my heart still doesn't allow me to be happy for you. I want you to feel how it hurts when someone leaves you. I want you to feel how it feels when your all loved ones turn back towards you. And some part of my heart never wants to see you in that condition.

See, what have you done Mr.min yoongi...I was cut off by my thoughts when I heard crying... oh shit I think yoon woke up.

I ran towards my bedroom, by twisting the doorknob and I opened the door. There was my princess crying in her sleep, looks like she had a bad dream. I took her in my arms made her sleep in my lap. While she was sleeping I admired her, her face, her eyes,  her little nose, and her... gummy smile. Why she has features of her dad when he was not even around me throughout my whole pregnancy. Why she has his habits and not me. She is a sleeping beauty just like him. I am jealous of him. She is my daughter and should have my features. She wants to be a mountain in her next life and that man wants to be a rock. She is one step ahead of him. God, why didn't you made him rock in this life, then I wouldn't have to deal with all this.

After her whole admiration, my mind hit the whole conversation of her dad.
I can't... I can't do this with her. She needs a family. She needs her appa. I think I should meet jungseon tomorrow. After messaging jungseon to meet me tomorrow at Aera's favourite park, I placed Aera slowly on the bed again. I wrapped my hands around her small waist and drifted to sleep.

~~timeskip to next day evening ~~

Jungseon's pov:-

I was waiting alone because Daejung too was coming with y/n. After waiting for half an hour I saw y/n, Daejung and Aera coming.

I glanced at each of them and laid my eyes on my man. Oh God, why he is handsome. Like I can't get enough of him. His eyes are so deep, his plump lips tasting so sweet and his long passionate kisses, creating butterflies in my stomach every time. His long and thick... I was cut off from my dirty thoughts by Aera hugging my legs and digging her head between the space of my leg. Oh, my angel.

"Hi baby boo, how are you?"I asked her while taking her in my arms.

"I am good. How are you unca(uncle)?"

"I am doing good, baby."

Then my eyes fell on y/n who was standing there in deep thoughts. Her eyes look puffy, don't tell me y/n, you cried for that bastard. I gave Aera to Daejung and asked him to take her somewhere so I and y/n can talk.

After he left,  I asked y/n "what happened sweetie, is everything alright?" at this point, her tears started to fall. She is soft-hearted. Even someone's shout can make her cry. I hugged her tightly letting her a yes to let everything out.
.
.
.
.
.

After five minutes she stopped crying. She spoke, "I should move on." while wiping the dry tears from her cheeks...