meet BTS

Y/n's pov:-
Getting Aera ready I did my makeup. Soon my phone started ringing and yoongi informed his arrival at gate. Making Aera wear her shoes and wearing my heels I locked the door. Taking seat in passenger's seat I buckled my seat belt while yoongi did it for Aera. I kept fiddling with my fingers while my legs were shaking due to nervousness. It's not like I haven't met each member,we were good friends in past but for now everything is changed and I don't even know if they still think me as a good friend or not.
"Nervous?" Yoongi asked and I nodded hesitantly.
"Don't worry you know they love you as their SISTER so you should stop being so anxious." He spoke while emphasizing sister. I looked at him with confusion but he just shrugged off. Yah..is he jealous? Because as I remember he used to get easily jealous in past...but for now we don't know.

"There will be no cameras I mean paparazzis,right?" I asked him because he assured me earlier to arrange everything. He just nods for answer and stops the car in the parking lot of bighit building.
"So here we are!!!!! Let's go and meet your uncles!!!" Yoongi exclaimed excitedly while Aera also yelled in happiness. As we were walking through parking lot I felt someone following us if not following I felt someone's presence. I checked here and there but no one was seen.
'No one's here, y/nah...calm down.' I sighed as I mumbled to myself. Yoongi saw my state hence he held my hand tightly to give me some warmth while Aera was in his other hand walking slowly.

Reaching the floor where everyone was there yoongi opened door for us. Everyone came near us while speaking chaotically about Aera and me making me confused.
"Such a cutie pie she is!!" Jin exclaimed and took Aera in his arms while jungkook and taehyung surrounded him to adore little girl. While yoongi got near to them to instruct them what to do and what not.
"Sorry..for not being a good friend." Namjoon came near and looked down.
I smiled at him and spoke,
"It's okay..I guess that was a tough exam for all of us and we passed it." He shrugged his shoulders and spoke again
"Are you for real??? Don't you hate us for not believing you when.."I cut him off by placing my one hand on his shoulder.
"I don't think you remember your saying. 'Life is too short to hold any grudges for anyone' that's why we should forgive people,right? And yes if I was in your place I would too have trusted my friend rather than his gf or bf, so it's okay." I said while he just hugged me lightly. I patted his back to make him believe that I forgave everyone. But soon my eyes landed on.. jealous cat piercing my soul through his eyes. I broke hug immediately and namjoon took me towards other members.
"Yahhh..y/nshii  please bring Aera more often here. We would love to see her here." Taehyung said while swinging her in his arms as I giggled seeing them.
"She's so cute and.." jungkook gets cut off by jin.
"And more savage than his father" Jin spoke while shooking his head in disappointment making me laugh at him.
""What did she do to make you think she's savage?" Jhope asked while hitting his hyung's arm.
"I told her dad joke and she replied with 'was that supposed to be funny?' With a confused look. She got more traits of yoongi than y/n, I see." Jin said making all of us laugh.
"Y/n, you are glowing more after Aera's birth" jimin said as he made his way to sit near me. I blushed at his compliment and thanked him. And again I saw jealous cat was burning in corner.
"You should visit us more often or wait...I will visit you often" jimin speaks again and this time yoongi spoke before I could respond anything.
"She's is too busy with Aera and her hospital that she doesn't even give me her 10 minutes of whole day." Yoongi said more like complained in front of everyone.
"How many weeks passed after you made your relationship official?" Jhope asks.
"Its been more than a month, I guess." I replied.
"Y/n be careful to paparazzi. They are really irritating at times. Since they haven't seen you or Aera, they will try hard to release your photos,be safe please." He said to which everyone agreed and I nodded understanding their concern. Thank god they photos they leaked earlier were blur enough for anyone not to recognize me and Aera perfectly which gave us relief.

Soon three hours passed with them and it was time to leave. I felt happy after so many days and thanks to this crackhead and my beloved group. Aera loved everyone but taehyung became his favorite uncle in just first meet. Somewhere I knew Aera will love him because of his love for children. I just wish he gets a beautiful family in future. I smiled imagining every member with their family.

Yoongi's pov:-
I checked her from corner of my eye. 'Why is she smiling so much?' I thought.
Wait..she is being more happy and bubbly after meeting them..or maybe jimin. They way that man was flirting with her was seriously getting on my nerve. Just wait for tomorrow mr.park, I will chop your body in pieces for flirting with my...my girlfriend? Ah.. let's forget about it for now. Taking seat in car I started driving.
"Y/n, I have shoots tomorrow for new advertisements so I may not be able to come to meet you both." I said and she nodded. 'Just a nod?' I thought. My absence matters or not to this lady!!!
"Just message me if you need anything or want to talk about and if I don't reply just call me anytime i will surely respond it." I said again something to get a response but here we go again with a nod. Aish!!! What should I do with this girl. I mentally facepalmed myself in annoyance.
"Jimin was flirting with you so please be careful and say no next time when you meet them."I said as I knew she will protest back to this for sure. But again I get is a nod..a simple nod. What the hell is wrong with this woman!! Did she lost her tongue in building or what?? Why isn't she speaking anything?

Y/n's pov:-
I giggled internally by seeing yoongi groaning in annoyance. I know my this attitude irritates him specially when he is jealous. He clenched his grip on steering wheel while biting his lips aggressively. I turned my head to check on Aera and found her playing peacefully with plushies given by members. They all gave each other's plushie to Aera as gift making her happiest. Reaching home yoongi stopped car outside house as he has to leave for his home too.
Getting out off car I unlocked door of house and Aera ran upstairs taking her soft plushies to play. I was about to get in but he calls me out. I turned around and found him standing near car. He ordered me to reach him by fingers movements. I gulped down lump as he was looking intimaditing. His dark eyes were unusual to see often. Reaching him I was about to ask but he..