new journey

3 weeks later

Y/n's pov:-
"Y/niee, you need any help?" seonnie yelled from outside. I pulled the chain of my dress up and checked myself before going out.
"Yahhh!!!! You..you are looking so BEAUTIFUL!!!!" Seonnie yelled making makeup artists deaf. She stepped near me and holding my hands she spoke again.
"If I was a man I would have kidnapped you and fu**ing married you ditching namjoon," Seonnie said making me laugh.
"Y/n, please get ready we have only three hours left," she says checking time to which I nodded and reached dressing table. Makeup artists started doing their work. I sat there closing my eyes and hands clutched in fists to control my anxiety.
'Is that normal for my heart to beat this fast than normal?' I wondered sitting there.
"Jinie hyung is here!!" Seonnie yelled again making everyone's ears deaf.
"Ahh!! seonnie I think we don't need speakers for music in reception party" Jin's laugh was heard making me relax a bit. Seonnie whined and jin copied her. Soon my makeup was done and they asked me to check once. I opened my eyes slowly and seeing myself in mirror my eyes turned teary. I bite my lower lip to hold the tears. 'Why am I being so emotional today?' I slapped myself and gave them a nod telling everything is perfect.
"Ah...y/nshii you are looking so perfect. My angel is looking prettiest in the world. I wish you all the best for today. And one more thing...its okay to be nervous it happens with everyone, hmm?" Jin caressed my knuckles and I nodded.
"Thank you for being here." I said and he nods smiling. Suddenly door opens revealing my Aera in her cute outfit.
"Eomma!! You look so beautiful!!" She exclaims eyeing you up and down. Your racing heart calmed down a bit after jin's and Aera's arrival.
"Thank you baby..but you look more beautiful, my princess," I spoke kissing her cheek.

Yoongi's pov:-
"How am I looking?" I asked boys who were checking me out.
"You look handsome," Everyone spoke in unison.
"Let's go..we have to reach before y/n and guests will start arriving soon," Eomma spoke coming inside.
"Ohh..my boy is grown up man, now.. look at you looking so fine in this groom's outfit," eomma speaks fixing my coat.
"He is grown up before we knew him," rm mumbled but everyone heard it. Eomma turns around and looks at him confusedly while I glared at him.
"Before you vow her in aisle, I want you to promise some things to yourself. Please never hurt her again, there will hard days where you both will get tired of each other..but make sure at the end of that day you both are in your arms realizing your love. Trust each other before listening anyone and for god sake never trust on what you see.." She said and I nodded agreeing her.

Soon we drove to church and got inside

Soon we drove to church and got inside. They were many paparazzi who clicked many pics. On random days I may want to beat the shit out of them but today was my special day and I wanted my army to be able to see the pictures. Every one was busy with some or other work while I just attended some guests. Suddenly jhope comes and informs y/n is here and I have to go on stage.

Or

Or

She enters after some time holding a bouquet in one of her hand while other in was jin's arm

She enters after some time holding a bouquet in one of her hand while other in was jin's arm. I felt my heart stopped seeing her..while shivers ran down to my spine causing goosebumps.
"What have I done to deserve a beauty, an angel like you?" I thought and tears brimmed in my eyes seeing her taking steps towards me. The day which I was waiting for years is here and see me crying like a child. At last my heart beats were heard and there were loud enough for me to hear in my ears. There are so many things going around but seeing you feels good. I am alive because of you, baby and thinking about you makes my world go crazy...I promise I'll ever hurt you and please don't leave me. And I will be always thankful for giving my princess Aera..I love both of you very much, baby.

Y/n's pov:-
"We are here" Jin called out and we all got out of car. I placed my hand around his arm tightly clutching on his coat while my whole body was shaking due to nervousness.
"Everything is going to be alright..yoongi will go crazy seeing you," he mumbles while we entered aisle. I took little steps towards stage while jin mumbled sweet things encouraging me. I wanted to see yoongi and run to him but my eyes were struggling to look above. They were fixed on the ground while we walked down the way.
"Look at your man for once..you still have an option to run away if you want" he spoke and smile appeared on my lips. Trying my best my eyes moved and found yoongi staring at me. I choked on air and my breathing got hitched. My jaw was near to drop seeing him, why he has to look so beautiful. My eyes were stuck on him just like his were on me. How should I even describe your etheral beauty, baby...you just outstand everyone.

Baby you are everything that I want in my life

Baby you are everything that I want in my life. I need your love, much like the air we need to breath and survive. You were and you will be my greatest gift from god. Sometimes I wonder Why do I love you so much? But it makes me happy knowing I love 'YOU' and thinking of lifetime with you just give me great happiness..let's start a new journey with each other by side and Aera with both of us.

****sorry I don't want to write about the vows as everyone know them, I'll just skip that part and go ahead****

"Do you accept kim y/n as your lawful wedded wife?" Priest asks and yoongi speaks.
"I do." He spoke with loud clear voice making sure it gets heard by everyone in church.
"Do you accept min yoongi as you lawful wedded husband?" Priest ask and making an short eye contact with him I spoke "I do" with the brightest smile of my life.
"Thus, I may announce you both as husband and wife. Now you may kiss the bride." Priest says and yoongi comes closer. He smiles before leaning in and his soft lips lands on mine. I closed my eyes and kissed him back while everyone in the church hooted loud for both of us.
"I'm leaving you for now but don't expect me to show any mercy tonight."