Proposal

Y/NPR's pov:-
I was tossing from one side to other side of bed trying to sleep but failed as my eyes were wide awake. Suddenly door opens revealing shadow. The person turned flashlight of phone on and checked room causing my eyes to close due to so much light.
"Y/n, can you please come with me." He whispers kneeling my side of bed. I didn't know what was the reason for this but I whispered a short yes and we both left the room tiptoeing not to make tired baby awake.
"What happened at this hour?" I asked following yoongi downstairs. He turns around and takes my wrist in his hand.
"Just come with me." He says and smiles before turning to guide me. He ties a blindfold on my eyes and held my shoulders for guiding the way. Soon we reached somewhere and he removes his hands and speaks.
"Just remove the blindfold when I say, okay?" He asks to which I nodded. I heard footsteps of him or someone else's I don't know. My palms were sweating with excitement and nervousness while I hold my hands over my chest due to its increasing pace each second.
"Okay..*deep breath*..y/n open your eyes." He says in soft voice dripping like honey slowly calming me. My hands reached the folds and I removed it. Opening eyes I saw nothing except the darkness and yoongi standing in front of me. Even if the areas were dark the moonlight made his figure shine. I clutched my hands in fist biting my lower lip as I didn't know what was going on in mind of this man who was making my heart pound in my chest too fast. Suddenly a tick voice is heard letting every single light turn on in garden. My eyes were popping out seeing the decor as my mouth dried.

(Okay, sorry I know my choices are worst but you can imagine your night with yoongi😳)

My eyes were roaming from one side to other side admiring the view. The beautifully settled canopy with the flowers twirled around made my heart warm while the lights added more beauty to it. I turned around to one side and saw a swing with pillows and blanket in it which made it look as cozy as anyone would ever wish for. The place where we were standing was decorated with red petals while the candles surrounded it. The sweet vanilla flavor fragrant was sprinkled all around the area. There was a small table setup with some snacks which happened to be mine with small heart shaped red velvet cake.

 There was a small table setup with some snacks which happened to be mine with small heart shaped red velvet cake

No matter how much I wanted to go and relax in swing my eyes landed on the man standing near me. He gulps seeing me and moves to kneel down making my heart jolt and stomach do cartwheels.
"Y/n, I don't know how to start this but..I have to. You know I'm still sorry for what I did 8 years back. As I told you earlier I will wait for you till you forgive me someday. I can't believe that it's already three years since you moved in with me and I can't hold myself back from loving you more each day. I promise I will not hurt you or Aera this time, I will treat you like princess on your hard days and like my queen every day. I didn't wanted to trouble you but if I don't do it now I'll probably regret everything in the end.... Um...will you marry me?" He says opening the small box with ring. There was small diamond ring in which his initial 'y' letter was carved in going through heart shape. My mind blanked out seeing all this sweet things as I stood there with straight face staring ring. But he stands up and cleans his jean closing the ring box.
"It's okay..I understand people fall out of love after years. I don't blame you for anything. It's..its my thing that I'm still madly in love with you...and I will be al.." I cut his stupid talk by smashing my lips on his soft strawberry lips.

Yoongi's pov:-
My eyes widens in shock thinking what happened. Soon the apple tints of blush appeared on my cheeks. She was kissing me but I was standing there smiling like a teenager getting kissed by his crush. She breaks the kiss seeing me not replying her.
"Didn't you wanted it?" She asks lowering head.
"No..no..I was just surprised by your sudden action. So is it a yes? Will you give me a chance?will you marry me?" I asked again and she nods shyly. Sliding the ring in her ring finger I caressed it. Placing my hands around her waist I hugged her while she had her chin on my shoulder. We stayed in that position for few minutes hugging each other tightly feeling the silence of the night.
"If you are proposing me then what will happen with hara, hmm?" She says as her breath hits my neck. I knew she was just messing with me so I ignored her and tighten my grip on her. She lets out a giggle and digs her face in my neck.