baby!!

Timeskip to the night before y/n's birthday

Author's pov:-

Y/n had a rough day at the hospital so she took shower and sat on the couch while sipping wine. Y/n wanted to wait for yoongi, as he was in bighit busy with meetings.

Y/n is feeling nauseous for the past few days, she wanted to go for a check-up but due to tiredness, she cancels It every time.

She had some thoughts about pregnancy but she immediately yeeted it.

Yoongi on the other side had no idea about y/n's birthday yet. After finishing his meetings he drove his car to their shared house. He opens the door with the spare keys and found y/n sleeping on the couch uncomfortably.

Yoongi's pov:-

I saw her little body struggling to sleep properly on the couch. I love her man and I can't see her like this. Carrying her in bridal style, I placed y/n on the bed while spreading blankets over her.

I took shower and got my belongings, then I entered my studio.

I loved you y/n, didn't I?

But I guess, you didn't. I want you to spend time with me but you have to go to Jungseon. I miss you... I want you to wait for me like you used to do. I want you to say 'I love you yoon' like you used to, I want you to cook my favourite dishes you used to do, I want you to yell at me when I ignore you for work. I want you to be mine... just mine. I didn't realise my cheeks were wet by tears falling.

I closed my eyes remembering our past memories. How we used to love each other, we both didn't even have touched each other for the past two weeks. Not a single hug or kiss.

I miss your touch, your care when I used to overwork. Your... Suddenly my phone started ringing, it was call from jungseon.

'WHAT THE HELL THIS MAN WANTS NOW, HE TOOK Y/N AWAY FROM ME AND NOW HE IS CALLING ME,' I screamed internally and threw the phone somewhere.

Due to crying, I am feeling sleepy early today. I laid myself and closed my eyes to sleep.

Y/n's pov:-

I woke up by alarm ring. I spread my hand over the bed only to feel the cold bed. I thought yoongi came home. I reached the washroom and did my morning routine. I took shower.

I was still confused if yoongi came or not, so I knocked on his studio door but no response. I opened the door, and he was sleeping there on the couch.

'Why he is acting so different, why can't he sleep with me in bed.' Going near to him.

"I am not going to eat you stupid," I giggled in his ears and took my leave from the studio.

My morning sickness is getting worse day by day, so I just placed some toasted bread with butter and orange juice for yoongi and ate mine.

I was checking my phone when it hit me 'my birthday is today?'

Oh yes... I am a birthday girl today and my lips curve with a big smile appearing but soon it fell because everyone messaged me except yoongi.

He used to be the first person to wish me ever since we know each other... but I think time changes and love too. I wiped off my single tear and placed my dish in the sink before going to the bedroom to take my belongings.

When I entered the bedroom, I started packing my stuff. There I saw him... in a towel below his waist, water dripping over these wet hairs. His body always attracts me, his skin as soft as milk, his touch, his kisses making butterflies in my stomach every time, his hugs, everything about you is so perfect and precious baby... I miss you.