guilt

Y/n's pov:-
I felt warm lips on my forehead making me open my eyes. It was his lips...the warmth of it was same. I looked up and his eyes met mine. The sincerity in his eyes was everything I wanted to see before three years when I informed him about Aera...but I never found it before.
"Appa you are cheater..."Aera complains.
"I will definitely tickle her but not now.." mr.min said.
"Fine end this topic and reach downstairs for breakfast."I ordered mr.min while taking aera for doing her morning routine.

Aera was eating breakfast beside him while he got a call. He stood and excused himself. We didn't mind and resumed our eating. Aera soon finished and left kitchen. I started doing dishes and suddenly I heard something.
"Yes...I want to meet them." Aera scream with excitement. But wait whom she wants to meet.. leaving dishes in their place I entered living room where I found Aera jumping on couch with excitement and mr.min trying to calm her.
"Whom she wanna meet?"I glared mr.min.
"Aera baby if you want to meet them go to your room for sometime,I need to talk with your eomma please baby."he says and soon Aera leaves room while dancing with joy. 'Is she the same baby who is as lazy as mr.min' I wondered.
"I don't know how to say this but I need to. Y/nah..my parents landed seoul this morning. They wanted to surprise me that's why they didn't informed me earlier. I.."he says but I cut him off.
"Come to point mr.min. what do you want?" I ask him.
"I want them to meet you and Aera." He speaks with a steady look promising the words he spoke. A lump formed in my throat which I gulped down. Why you have to do this mr.min?
"You know what you are speaking?"I asked him to rethink about this.He nods and speaks "I know my words and I really mean it. I want them to meet my daughter and my.."he goes silent with his head hung low. I chuckled sarcastically. I knew it mr.min and I wanted you to realize that I am nothing to you. I want you to stop trying for me to forgive you.
"Tell me the time you want to take Aera with you..I will get her ready."I spoke and turned around to leave.

Yoongi's pov:-
I am sorry y/n I wanted to tell you are my future wife but I can't tag you with something when you hate me so much.
"And my GIRLFRIEND!"I spoke when she was about to leave. After hearing my words she stands there clueless of what to reply. Getting near to her I turned her towards me. She was lost in her thoughts.
"I want them to meet my daughter and my girlfriend."I repeat myself and suddenly a sharp pain spreads across my cheek. She slapped me hard. I looked at her while caressing my hands over cheek to minimize the pain.
"You are really something mr.min. Even after three years of breakup you still have the guts to tag me your girlfriend!!! You really think I can forgive you. You call her your daughter,right? But do you even know her weakness, her strengths, her favorite things ANYTHING about her,huh? You call her your princess but where were you when she needed you the most?answer me. Do you really think you can come out of blue after three years and claim us yours. Little do you know how much hard it was for me to raise her alone. How hard was to spend days without getting a proper one hour sleep too. You don't even know how she used to wake whole night and sleep whole day. How everyone used to call me by whore,slut and many other names just because I was single mother,just because I never told them Aera's father name. You even know how it was difficult for me to tell her about you when she demanded of her appa. Do you even know the insecurities I felt when she was born. Insecurity of not being able to give her everything, of not being a good mother,etc. Please leave..leave me alone."she cried with hurt and anger filled in her eyes. There I realised my fault..how much I have hurted her,how many internal scars I have given her.
"I..I.." I tried but no word came out.
"You know I never wanted to tell you about all these things. I never wanted to make you feel how I felt...that's why I kept everything to myself. Knowing how much it hurts I never wanted to make you feel the same. I hate myself for all this..for not being selfish. I told her you love her and good things about you even when you tagged her shit before her birth." She broke and cried while sitting on floor.
I got near her and hugged her, after fighting for some time she finally gave up and hugged me. She cried more louder and her tears spoke everything she was bearing from the years.
"I am sorry y/n for not being with you. sorry for not clearing misunderstanding and blaming you. I don't deserve you and Aera,I know how terrible you felt when I didn't trusted you over our baby. I am sorry...and now I am not even asking forgiveness,I am saying to let you know I am guilty. I don't want you to give me another chance because I don't deserve it."I spoke while patting her back when she cried holding my shirt tightly.
"Eomma appa?" We heard Aera's little voice coming from door.