~DayCare Pt.2~

Summary - After the first few times babysitting all of the kids, soobin decides he'd do it again. Hearing complaints of Hueningkai missing him after a few weeks.

Word count: 19,000

Requested by: ashpring013
______
|6:00 am|

Soobin groaned as he rolled around on his bed at the sound of his alarm. Peeking his eyes open to glare at the beeping device. The time read 6am, and as much as Soobin wanted to go back to sleep he couldn't.

Forcing himself out of bed as he stretched his limbs, grumbling as he slumped into his closet before getting dressed. Waltzing back into the bathroom to clean up his sleep ridden face.

After washing his face and brushing his teeth he was a bit more awake. Fixing his hair before smiling widely. "The kids will be here soon. Better go get some breakfast ready" he cheerfully reminded himself  as he left his bathroom.

-

Although Soobin felt silly the first time having kept all 4 kids for a few days, he now no longer felt like he was taking on to much. The three oldest get along really well, a little to well if he's being honest, and huening never wants to be away from him which was nice.

At the thought of the four rascals he could only shake his head with a smile. Working diligently to make some hotdogs squids and just some simple food items that the kids can eat once they arrive.

Speaking of the kids. Soobin heard a small knock on his front door. He smiled and turned the stove off as he made his way to the front door. Upon opening it he was almost tackled by two little bodies crashing into his legs and holding on tight as they giggled.

- -

Soobin looked down at the two as he chuckled,  glancing back up at jungkook who only laughed at the two. "Hyuka, taehyun, atleast say hi to your hyung before clinging to him" he hummed sweetly at the boys.

"Hi hyung!" Taehyun giggled and hugged soobins leg tighter. Wiggling to keep from falling off. This only caused Hueningkai to do the same as he laughed sweetly. "Morning hyungie!" He cutely hummed, smiling as Soobin gave them both small head pats.

"Morning boys, can you two go sit on the couch for me?" soobin asked sweetly as he played with their hair. Recieving soft hums before the two raced to the couch. Giggling loudly as they wrestled for a pillow.

-

With a deep loving sigh jungkook watched the two. "I'll be back later for them, call me if they get to be too much for ya" he reminded the younger as he winked. This only made Soobin wave him off as he blushed, "They'll  be fine hyung, I'll keep them in their place.
" he hums softly, glancing to the boys before looking back at kookie. "Are you still talking to that one guy?" Soobin quietly asked as he bit his lip a little nervous for the answer.

With a small smile jungkook hummed and shrugged. "No, he wasn't really my type. But I have someone else in mind, he's really sweet" the older cooed, eyeing soobin carefully as the younger leaned against the door frame with a stiff hum.

"Ah I see, well I hope everything works out with him. Has kai and taehyun met him yet?" Soobin crossed his arms chewing his cheek softly.

Jungkook nods and glances at his phone. "Yeah, they love him alot. I gotta go...Bye boys, love you. Be good for your hyung!" He said loudly to the two who were now cuddling on the couch, both saying goodbye cutely as they waved tiny hands at their dad.

Without another second the older left in a hurry to not be late, sparing a smile to soobin before leaving. Soobin always found it endearing how caring his hyung was. These weren't his biological kids, he adopted both taehyun and Kai when they were babys. So it melted Soobin at how much of a father he was to them. His jungkook hyung was always so caring. Sighing softly as he felt a pang in his heart about him seeing another man already.