~Soft Words~

Theme - Fluffy stuff

Timeline - Modern day

It was a nice calm day outside with the sun shining bright in the clear sky. However HueningKai was inside the dorm, taking his day off to relax in his bed and watch movies. The young boy was indeed laying in bed with snacks on his side table, watching what seemed to be a comedy by the jokes that were said. A soft knock echoed through the room as Kai paused his movie and sat up, "Come in" He hummed softly to the person on the other side of the door. The door squeaked open slowly to reveal the teams leader Soobin.

"Are you not coming out today?" He questioned the younger with the softest pout on his lips. Kai found his pout similar to the way bunnies look when they seem curious. He was quick to take in the appearance of the older who barely peeked into the room from the door way, Soobin was dressed in such simple and comfortable clothes.

"I didn't plan to leave my room today. Why do you ask? Miss me?" Kai laughs gently at the other, watching as he nervously blushed and looked away.

Soobin straightened his posture and held his head high as he looked at Kai with a soft confident smirk, "Maybe I do miss you, is that a problem?". This response threw Kai off guard for a mere moment, now being the one to nervously shuffle and look away.

"O-Of course not Soobin Hyung." The younger laughed halfheartedly, gulping as the room grew silent. He kept his eyes drawn away from the other, feeling the bed dip beside him and a whisper echoing through his ear. "May I join you then?" Soobin hums quietly, bending over some to look at HueningKais face. A small smile spread across their faces as Kai nodded in agreement to let him stay.

With a cute cheer from the giant bunny Kai was pulled down by the others hug, the two falling into warm laughter. Slowly easing into a nice cuddling position with Kais head laying on Soobins chest. Limbs tangled comfortable as they played the movie, enjoying soft laughs and warm cuddles.

Soobin took the chance to watch the younger, watching as the sweetest sounds seemed to only pour out of the others adorable lips. There is something about HueningKai that Soobin can't describe, it makes his heart ache and cooe at the small and simple things he does. His mere smile can make Soobins heart race, making him feel like a fool every-time he sees it.

"I love you." Soobin breathed quietly under his breath, his mind not connecting the words he just said. His hands gently swirled Kais hair between his fingers, a loving gaze on the other. Kai heard those faint words and smiled to himself as he nuzzled closer to his loving hyungs chest. "I love you too." Kai said equally as silent, letting the words melt between the two of them.

Enjoying their evening together, the tv playing in the background, drowning out into their cuddle session.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

This is a really short one but i think its still quite cute! Also i recommend you guys listen to the music that is put with some of the story's.