~+Its A Miracle Baby+~

Summary- When Kai, a infertile omega, sudden becomes pregnant after a one night stand he finds himself turning to the only logical answer on what to do. Finding the person and telling them in a panic to try and figure out how to deal with this.

Requested- sanuuh

Word count- 3,600+

!!WARNING: THIS ONESHOT CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SEX AND M-PREG!! IF THESE TOPICS MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE ID ADVISE YOU NOT TO READ!!

___________________
3rd POV

Kai sat silently on the floor of his bathroom, looking at the test with worried eyes. Clutching his jeans in his grip, trying to look away but finding it difficult.

"This cant be possible. They said it couldnt happen. I told him this couldnt happen.." Kai quietly cried out, covering his mouth to silence his want to just curl up and cry. Squeezing his eyes tightly as he stiffled his cries.

Fluttering them open a few moments later to glance back down at the positive pregnancy test. His stomach lurching at the sight, sending him into another fit of morning sickness as he emptied his already empty stomach into the toilet next to him.

Breathing heavily as he gripped his own hair. His tears blurred his vision as saliva dribbled on his lips. Thinking back to the night that this all happened, wishing he could say he didnt remember it.

- Past - - - - - >

It was a late Wednesday evening, one of the higher level collage students were having a party and had invited basically everyone in the collage. This included HueningKai.

Naturally he was excited to go, a break from collage school work and a chance to have fun. So he dolled himself up, dressing nicely and taking no precaution despite his friend telling him to.
-
Kai sighed lightly as he put his dangle earing in, looking at Beomgyu through the mirror, who was staring at him with a small pout aof worry.

Kai turned to gyu, sighing at his expression. "Hyung I dont see why you are so worried about me. Don't you remember? The doctors even said im Infertile, I cant get pregnant even if i wanted to so I dont see why you are trying to force me to take, these" he exaggerated as he flailed the pack of condoms around all willy.

"Yah! Dont do that, you could damage them. " Beomgyu panicked as he was quick to grab the packs from him and neatly putting them back together. "You may not be concerned but I am HueningNing. I know you just want to have fun tonight but cant you take any precaution I suggest?" Gyus voice dropped as he put them in his small bag, even slipping two or three into kais as well.

Kai turned back to fixing up his outfit, happily humming at it. "look hyung, you can put as many of those 'Pre-cautions' in my bag as you want. I wont use them." He popped his chapstick covered lips before smiling at the older and walking out the room to get his shoes on.

Beomgyu watching and frowning, "You're so dumb sometimes. You'll see.." He sighs and fixed up his neat and party ready outfit before joining him out by the front door.

The two quickly heading out for the party..

(Their fits)