~He likes Boys~

Theme - Fluffy
Timeline - Modern Day

"Soobin hyung~" HueningKai cutely pouted at the older as he hugged him from behind. He gently started to drum on his stomach. Soobin laughed softly as he glanced back at him, "yes Ning Ning?" He cooed shyly at the other. "I'm bored." Kai huffs and cutely looked at him, trying to convince him with his eyes to play with him. Soobin had this weak spot for Kai, call it as you will, but the younger had his ways of getting what he wanted from the older.

"Please come play with me Soobin Hyung. Taehyun already said no"  Kai pouts and looks innocently into the tallers eyes. Truthfully he just wanted to be alone with him. Soobin hummed in thought, not having much of choice as Kai was already dragging him to his room. "Fine Ning Ning, I'll play with you" The older laughed, Kais soft look turning sinister as he quickly pulled him along.

As they entered the room Kai was quick to turn on his Xbox and sitting on his bed. Soobin sitting beside him as he held his own remote. He watched as the younger grazed past many games before sighing and setting the controller down. "I have a better idea!" Kai jumped up and waddled to his closet and grabbed a tie. "Hyung may I blindfold you?" Kai softly asked as he bit on one end of the tie. Soobin watched and curiously nodded, letting the younger blindfold him. " What exactly are we playing HueningKai?" Soobins curiosity driving him to ask. "Shh, its a guessing game" Kai softly hushed the older, laughing as he rubbed Soobins stomach.

Kai ran around and grabbed things as he smiled widely. "If you get 5 right you get a prize" he explained vaguely. Soobin nods and holds his hand out. ready to guess. Kai made it easy at first, giving him things like a pen or an action figure. Soon going onto more difficult things like which stuffed animal of kais was it, or more intersting whos shoe. The last item being a piece of bread, more importantly a cheese Danish.

Soobin smiled widely as he held the bread and hummed as the smell finally reached his nose, "cheese danish~" he cooed and hums happily. "Yeah! Time for your prize, hold still hyung" Kai devilishly giggled as he tackled Soobin onto the bed and laughed. A gentle yelp coming from the other as he too fell into laughter, "very funny ning nin-" Soobin tried to say but felt the softest peck on his lips. "Congratulations hyung~" Kai cooed and softly giggled, still having Soobin under him. Soobin took his blindfold off and looked at Kai softly as he blushed.

Sitting up gently he cooed as Kai got nervous, falling into his lap with wide eyes and a nervous smile. "Smooth~" Soobin whispered and pecked Kais lips. "You like boys, cutie" he smiled as Kais heart raced. "Maybe I do" Kai sat up straight and poked gently at Soobins stomach. "But you kissed me again, so that means you to do bread boy" Kai teased and the two fell into wholesome laughter. Soobin pulling Kai down to tickle the younger. Screams of laughter filled the room.
They like boys, what else can you say?
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

So like I'm writing this on my phone cause I had the idea before bed so its extremely short, like less then 600 words. Enjoy the wholesomeness.