~Nap Of A Star~

Theme - Secret Love

Timeline - Present time

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

A simple glance, that's all it was at first. Something so simple and innocent seemed to become less innocent as his eyes seemed lidded from the exhausting dancing. Kai tried his best to not pay too much mind to his hyungs glances at him throughout the several dances. That was until Cat and Dog played, it's hard to not look into the soft yet demanding eyes of the latter as they interlocked arms for the dog house that BeomGyu would poke out of. The split second of eye contact with the older was now driving Kai into pure insanity. The look in his eyes was so obvious and hard to mistake for anything other than a puppy love 'want'.

It wasn't long after their showcase that Kai found himself being dragged by the one and only Soobin. The older didn't seem to take to kindly to Kais attempts to avoid the others glances during their performance. When the other members tried to stop and talk to one of the two Soobin was quick to excuse them. "Hyung~ Where are you taking me?" The younger boy cutely whined, pulling at his own hand in some adorable way of protest. Soobin let a soft laugh and smile radiate from his lips as he looked back at the younger, "Don't worry HueningKai, you'll enjoy it~" Soobin cooed back at the youngers protest, whispering under his breath at how cute Kai was being. At the olders response Kai went quiet, very intrigued in his efforts to get them alone.

The two soon walked into a dark room, the room barely see-able due to the low light. Kai jumped a little when Soobin closed the door behind him and gently grabbed Kai's hand. "Soobinie Hyung?" Kai gasped softly as he followed the older's pulling force against his hand. Soon the room lit up in stars from a projector, they covered the roof and walls with ease as 'Nap of A Star' played in the background lightly. Kai gasped and stared around the room as the stars moved gently across the bare walls. Feeling arms slowly slide around his waist as he glanced up at Soobin. His heart felt light and feathery as he watched the stars dance in his hyungs eyes.

"Do you like it?" Soobin whispered into the cold air that lay between him and Kai. Kai let out a breathless laugh as a smile perked up on his lips, "Yes I like it alot." Kai quietly hummed to the song. Falling in love with the deep color and stars that danced like a milky way in the tallers eyes. Soobin seemed to be entranced in his eyes as well as the stars danced around them to the songs rhythm. As the song started to fall towards its ending cords Soobin let the feeling in his heart take him. Leaning in close to the younger, as a breathless Kai watched in amazement. Their lips barely grazing one anothers as the two fell into a warm kiss. Eyes fluttering closed as the the warmth engulfed the two in a soft bliss. Pulling one another closer as the music slowly drowning out into silence as they stayed in the warm embrace.

Kai was the first to break the close distance. His eyes fluttering open as he moved mere centimeters from the others warm breath. Looking up to meet Soobins lidded eyes that spoke so many words that need not be spoken. With a soft sigh of relief and gentle smile from the younger he relaxed into Soobins arms, finding himself leaning in for another gentle kiss. The two spent some time in each others embrace as the song softly replayed over and over in the background of the dark starry . They became bright like the stars that danced around them in hopes to disappear into the sky as one of them. Keeping their love a secret to everyone but the stars.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Hello! Thank you for reading these! I hope they are enjoyable for being quick storys. Any who, leave suggestions for themes and I may do them. Okay BYEEEEE!