~Hyukas Little Live~

Summary- Its known among the members that Kai slips into little space every now and again due to being overworked or stressed. But when Kai ends up slipping during a vlive the four try to cover it up and take care of him without drawing to much attention to the young boy.

Word Count: 2,800

Requested by: hueningningie

___

Late, it was very late. Kai felt exhausted from the day as he sat down on the bench in the waiting room. A deep exhale leaving his lips as he leaned back into the wall with his eyes closed. Soon feeling bodies sitting beside him as his eyes fluttered open.

"You okay huening?" Taehyun sweetly whispered as he looked over at kai. His eyes big and innocent as he reached out for  kais hand, holding it tightly. One of the olders sitting between them, yet it didn't stop taehyuns concern.

The youngest nods and gave a small smile, shaking their hands a little as he hummed. "Yeah, just tired,  that's all" he whispered. Recieving cooes from the older who was sat beside him. "Tired ningning" soobin cooed and smiles sweetly as he fixed the boys hair.

Beomgyu who was sat beside kai bit his lip at the hands that still held tight infront of him. Hearing yeonjun announce that the live will be on in a minute. Seeing how they pulled their hands away as Tae stood up and sat on the far end of the chairs.

The eldest sat beside beomgyu after he pressed the start button and the 10 second counter started. Kai seemed uneasy as he tried to rub away the tiredness in his eyes. Hesitantly kai switched his seat last minute, climbing into soobins lap at the fear that something wasn't right. Trying his best to look awake.
-

Soon after kai was in soobins lap the live started. The older was given no time to ask questions as he held onto kai gently. He snuck glances to the other three as kai started to mumbled cutely. "Go" he said sweetly. This caused soobin to copy him with a cute "go" aswell.

Kai continued to babble quietly until Yeonjun laughed haft heartedly and pointed to kai with a smile. "Hes acting weird again" he teased, only to receive a slight worried look from both kai and soobin. This indicated that something was wrong.

Glancing away Yeonjun started to read the comments with tae. A slight bit worried for their youngest who seemed hesitant and squirmy.

As they continued to chat to fill the space Kai would quietly put in his input when needed, messing with soobins hands most of the time. Sparing glances at the older members before going back to himself. Babbling words of nonsense before staying quiet again.

'Something doesn't feel right' kai thought. Whimpering quietly as he worried about these feelings, only making him worry about the live moas seeing him act so differently. This lead to him bouncing gently to try and calm down, hearing a small confused hum from soobin as he looked back at him for a second.

Kai knew this feeling, he knew what this growing anxiety lead too. It was showing through already and he was scared he'd slip without meaning too. He tried to convey this worry to Soobin but he looked away concerned before he could express it.

- -

It only took a few minutes of reading comments for everyone to notice kai wasn't doing great. They didn't want to say anything but it was clear that Kai was growing increasingly more and more worried about something. He wouldn't stop moving and fidgeting.

This concerned them all cause of the knowledge that kai tended to slip into his headspace when he's to overwhelmed.  While they all hoped kai would be concussion enough to not slip during a live, they couldnt be certain.