~+Daddy Issues+~

Theme - DDLB

Timeline - Modern Day

!!WARNING THIS CHAPTER MAY HAVE INTENSE SEXUAL CONTENT! PLEASE BE WARNED AND AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING: CURSING, MENTION OF TRAUMA, USE OF DRUGS/ ALCOHOL, AND SEXUAL IMPLICATIONS OR ACTIONS!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED, CONTINUE WITH CAUTION!!

Kai was a young college student, about 18 years of age. He was what some people liked to call, a pure soul. He never smoked, or drank, he spent his weekends studying as his friends went out and partied. This doesn't mean he doesn't ever have this second thought on going to these wild parties. He was still a 18 year old boy, he wanted to party and talk to people, but he feared others judging him by how he held himself up. He loved pastels, Loved them so much that it was hard to catch him without anything pastel on. Now that also doesn't mean he does not own darker clothes, having a select few black clothes hanging in his closet. Maybe a pair or two of some ripped to almost nothing skinny jeans and a few hoodies hung among the light colored clothes. So he wasn't a complete pure soul, to him wearing something more revealing the moment he was being 'unpure'.

"You know Kai, those parties would be more fun if you went with us." Taehyun hummed at his roommate who was sat on his own bed studying like usual. Taehyun had just gotten back from the normal Saturday night party that happens every few weeks. He wasn't drunk, maybe a little tipsy or buzzed, but other then that he was okay. Kai sighs softly and watched as Taehyun flopped on the couch with a bag of whole wheat chips in his hand because he for some reason enjoyed them. Glancing away with a rough exhale, "I know Taehyun, I've just been busy lately you know. "Kai hummed at his friend, yet this was the same excuse he used everytime Taehyun asked or mentioned the parties. "Hey!" The other sat up quickly and threw a piece of crumpled paper at Kai, making the other looked at him as he continued. "You can't just keep using testing and studying as an excuse Kai. You need some fun in your life before you die of study overdose or worse, stress." Taehyun stood and went over to the other and sat on his bed. Kai knew he was serious, Taehyun never forced anything on Kai, it was more like a smooth convincing with all the best intentions. "You know how I feel about people.."Kai tried to reasoned, being silently hushed by the older. "Enough excuses. In two weeks they will be throwing a party for pride month, and you being the twink that you are, Have to go or else I'm going to go mentally insane seeing You studying." Taehyuns voice was heavy with a mix of both sarcasm and complete seriousness. Kai pouts at Taehyun and hits his arm, "I'm not a Twink." He huffed cutely. "Your actions speak louder then your words."Taehyun ruffled the others hair as he stood, making his way towards the bathroom to wash up before bed. "Better get yourself prepared, you got two weeks, spend them wisely." Taehyun dramatically laughed as he entered the bathroom, leaving Kai to his own thoughts and studies.

~The Day Of The Party~

Kai was looking at all the clothes he laid out, picking out an outfit seemed so difficult. 'Its just a party Kai, no need to get super fancy' he argued with himself and put a few of the options away. Slowly narrowing his selections down, one by one. Slowly Deciding on a pair of skinny white pants and a baby pink sweater with a white hat. Kai smiling brightly as he went to wash up. Spending some time to make sure he looked decent before dressing in his clothes. (Kais outfit below)

 (Kais outfit below)