~BubbleGum~

Theme- Cute Cuddle fluff

Summary- Soobin was finding it hard to sleep because of their constant packed schedule from the teams recent comeback. Basically being even more stuck to HueningKai. Whining and being Kais clingy gum for a few hours of the day.

Word Count: 2,000+

- - -

3RD POV

Txt just had their third comeback! Filled with amazing, energy filled songs that touch your heart. Moas have been loving it, supporting the boys and praising their hard work.

However It had been a long week packed full of hard physically exhausting schedules for the five boys. Today was no exception as they finally made it back to their dorm around midnight. Not only doing multiple stage recordings that day, but also filling in any time to practice for
Near future performances that would be much more challenging then what they were use too.

To say the least they were drained. This was apparent by the slow and aching shuffling around the dorm.
-
Yeonjun groaned as he stretched and felt his shoulders making a satisfying popping sound. Glancing around at the other four grabbing out any comfy clothes to sleep in for the night.

"Manager said we have tomorrow free for haft the day, be up by 1 pm at the latest. " Soobin reminded the others, hearing tired hums in response.
- - -
Some of them took showers before bed while the ones who didn't were already fast asleep on their bed. Likely to shower in the morning.

Soobin walked out of the bathroom, drying his hair with a towel. Carefully walking in the shared room, seeing the others fast asleep on the two bunkbeds.

He smiled tiredly as he caught sight of Beomgyu fast asleep with Taehyun in his arms on the top bunk with Yeonjun on the bottom one. Assuming he was probably to tired to protest against the other two, or he was simply denied the cuddles cause he was 'to tired too shower' unlike gyu and tae.

Soobin stiffled his shallow laughter, looking at the other bunk bed and cooing. Huening was engulfed on the bottom bunk with all of his dolls and at least haft a blanket over him.

"Cutie" He hummed quietly, putting the towel in the hamper before climbing into the top bunk. Squirming around the bed to get comfy. He's found it hard to fall asleep as of late, with them being so tired he never got time to just enjoy holding Kai in his arms. That always helped him sleep.

Soobin sighs loudly before closing his eyes and slowly falling into a dreamless slumber. Hoping he gets to enjoy this well needed rest.
- - -
Sadly this indeed did not happen, as Soobin found himself waking up some time in the night. Tiredly turning over and seeing everyone still fast asleep and it being dark still in the room.

Sitting up slowly and yawning. Picking up his phone and squinting at the bright light of his homescreen. Blinking a few times before reading the time with a pout.

•|3:40 Am|•

Soobin set the phone back down, running a hand through his hair. This wasn't the first time, he's been waking up like this all week, it really affected him during the days schedules.

"Its fine Soobin, just lay back down and try to sleep. You don't have to be up early" he said to himself, calming himself and laying back down. Slowly getting comfy in bed and just barely staring at the ceiling, hoping his body will just fall back into sleep.
-
This was not the case. He couldn't even remember how long he'd been staring at the ceiling in silence. It didn't feel like that long before he heard his fellow members getting up. 'but its still early right?'

Soobin blinked out of his daze of sorts, looking over and seeing the room filled with sunlight from the window and Yeonjun awake and heading off to shower.