~Dimple~

Theme - Highschool love

Timeline- Modern Day

Dimples. That's all that passed through the young high-school students head as he stared at the new transfer student. 'God his dimples are so nice' HueningKai whispered under his breath as he leaned back into his locker. "Close your mouth or you'll be stuck with it like that." Kais best friend Taehyun sarcastically said, cutting the young boy from his thoughts. Kai glanced at Taehyun with a gentle glare, causing the other to huff and smile. "What? Its true. Just admit you are awestruck over the new kid already." Taehyuns voice was a bit louder then Kai could bare as he started to panic and shush Taehyun nervously. "Shh, don't say that to loud, he might hear you." Kai pouts and glanced back at the tall dimpled prince. "And why would it matter if I am or not, hes just really handsome." Kai stood up straight, fixing his clothes before walking towards his next period class with Taehyun. "Yeah just handsome, sure, whatever you say lover boy." He chuckles lowly and gave Kai a rough pat on the back as he passed him in a faster walking paste.

The last few classes were boring and Kai didn't remember haft the stuff that was taught. Part of the problem was that the new kid, who he had overheard being called Soobin, was sat a few seats from him. So whatever they were trying to teach him in chemistry obviously wasn't important because he spent the whole time staring a hole into the back of Soobins head. The bell soon ringing, causing Kai to finally snap out of his dreamy daze. He watched as others left as he slowly packed his bag, finding a piece of paper on his desk. Kai very curiously picked up the paper and walked out with it in hand before making his way to the lockers.

He unlocked his locker and put away a few things and grabbed a few others since that was the last class for the day, getting ready to head home after Taehyun's class lets out. Kai closed the locker and glanced around before unfolding the paper he had found on his desk, blushing as he read the neat handwriting. 'I saw you staring at me during class. You are really cute, text me maybe? *** *** **** <3' The words felt like butterflies in his stomach as he read them over and over again in his head. Kai felt like melting down his locker as he sappily held the note close. He glanced around and spotted the dimpled boy talking to someone else, glad he didn't see him melting. Kai pulled out his phone and quickly put the number in his phone and sending a simple text of 'Hi,Its Kai from chemistry'.

Kai watched with curious glances as Soobin seemed to stop his conversation to pull out his phone. His breath caught in his throat as he watched Soobin's lips turn up in a soft smile, his dimples showing so perfectly. Kai became nervous when Soobin glanced over at him and smiled brighter at him before quickly sending a message back to the awestruck dimple loving boy. 'Do you stare at everyone like that or am I an exception?' Kai looked at the message and bit his lip as he shakily typed back. 'No only you Hyung.' He quickly sent, hearing a gently giggle come from the other and a very quick response. 'Good, I wouldn't want you looking at others like that. ;)' Kais legs felt like they had given out at the unbelievable words he was reading. His heart felt like it was going to explode as he slowly sank to the floor, not caring to draw attention to himself.

Soobin watched as the younger melted to the floor like an ice pop on a hot day. Smiling proudly at himself at making the other swoon and melt at his simple text. He got a devilish idea and sent the other a very handsome selfie of him and his dimples.

Soobin watched as the other looked at his phone and made an audible whine at the photo

Soobin watched as the other looked at his phone and made an audible whine at the photo. He had this cutie all wrapped around his finger, finding this incredibly cute and flattering. 'Was that a whine I heard?' He sent to the other in curiosity to confirm his suspicions.

Kai looked at his text and blushed what felt like a hundred shades of pink and red. 'Maybe.' He sent back and quickly got up as he seen Taehyun coming over to him. "Why were you on the floor?" Taehyun nonchalantly questioned the younger as he glanced over his friends red face and stupidly cocky smile. Giving the new transfer student a glance which confirmed his thought that he had something to do with Kai being a human puddle on the ground mere seconds ago. Soobin had a wide smile and gentle laughs echoing past his hand on his mouth. "You are a weak weak man HueningKai, melting over a dimpled transfer student on his first day" Taehyun smirks and pats his friends back as Kai looked down embarrassed. "Lets get you home so you can melt in the comfort of your own room." He whispered to Kai as he dragged the blushing awestruck younger out of the school. Taehyun watched as Kai kept texting who he suspected was the new kid, laughing with a roll of his eyes at how obvious Kais puppy love for this boy was. "You just can't resist dimples can you?" Taehyun laughed as he nudged Kai, the two falling into sweet laughter on their walk home.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

A little longer then the last but not nearly as long as Fire on Fire. I hope you Enjoyed! Please don't forget to vote on the chapters. Much thanks! :)