~Birthday Surprise ~

Summary-HueningKai and Beomgyu help some close friends of theirs, Yuna and Ryujin, in planning a surpirse birthday party. Spending long evenings with the girls in preparation for the party, blind to the jealous eyes that drilled holes into their heads from a distance.

Requested by - miysticwolf30456

Word count: 6,000

|Tuesday 9:02 am|

A soft yawn escaped from Hueningkais mouth as he covered up his face. Tiredly walking with Beomgyu on their way to school, not use to walking all the way to school. Normally Soobin and Yeonjun came and picked the two up for school. Today being different since the two older boys seemed to have woke up late this morning.

Beomgyu whined and held onto Hueningkais arm dramatically. "Why do our hyungs have to wake up so late. My legs hurt" he loudly complained, cutely pouting up at the younger.

Kai frowned and nodded, "must have been up long last night beomgyu hyung" hueningkai puffed out his cheeks. Hearing a very familiar sound of a motorbike coming down the road. Turning to looked at the sound, stopping as he seen Yeonjun rolling up next to them smiling.

"Someone need a ride?" Yeonjun cooed sweetly at the two as beomgyu gasped and ran up to the older and gave him a hug. Looking up at the older with big pouty lips, "can I ride hyungie? My legs hurt~"

Yeonjun only laughed and agreed, whipped for his his baby bear as he ruffled his hair. "Of course cutie. Hop on" he patted the seat behind him. Taking his helmet off to slide it onto beomgyus head as he smiled.

Hueningkai pouts, slightly disappointed "you're just gonna let me walk alone? " he mumbled. Beomgyu turned to kai, "sorry hyuka. My legs do really hurt" he apologized before climbing onto the bike with Yeonjun. The two zooming off as kai continued to walk with a deep sigh.
-
Kicking a pebble as he walked. Now not even having a person to complain too as he walked alone. Looking around at the passing cars and the groups of kids who were Laughing infront of him.

Arriving not long after at the gates of the school, spotting beomgyu talking to their close friend Taehyun as they walked through the doors. Laughing loudly with Yeonjun trailing not far behind the two.

Hueningkai shrunk physically, continuing towards the school even as he felt arms wrap around his waist. Stopping with a quiet gasp and turning towards the older as he smiled. "You're late soobinnie hyung" he cooed, leaning back Into him, relaxing into the familiarity.

Soobin smiled all dimply as he hugged him tightly. "Sorry about that. My alarm didn't go off, but let's get in before we are late for class" he hummed, releasing the younger. The two walked into the school making small talk. Going their separate ways to put away some things.

Kai kept a small grin on his lips as he walked to his locker next to beomgyus. Nudging the older with a joking laugh. "Dont leave me to walk alone again hyung" he hummed. Gyu merely giggling at the others complaints, poking at him as they joked around.

Their jokes being cut short as two female students called for them. "Beomgyu oppa" Yuna smiled brightly as she ran up to the older boys with ryujin behind her shaking her head and quietly snickering.

Beomgyu broke out into a sweet smile as the younger girl ran up to him. "Hello Yuna. Did you need something?" He kindly asked. He was quite close with the two but kai seemed a little quiet, having only met the two a few times with beomgyu.

Yuna nodded her head quickly, humming sweetly up at him. "Me and ryujin unnie need your help to plan a surprise party for hyunjin. Can you please help? I know you two are close." She quietly explained, trying to keep quiet so no one but them could hear.