~+⚠DollHouse⚠+~

Theme- !!Sex Dolls!!

Summary- Soobin goes to a very inappropriate store with his best friends Yeonjun and Beomgyu. Finding himself looking at Sex Dolls. Seeing an oddly cute looking 'Doll' . Purchasing it only to find the most oddest thing about it.(Read to find out I couldn't make the summary spoil to much )

Word Count:9,000

!!WARNING: THIS ONESHOT HAS HEAVY MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ACTIVITIES AND EXPLICIT BEHAVIOR. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SUCH TOPICS BEING MENTIONED!!

[PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THIS IS FANFICTION! IT USES REAL PEOPLE IN FORMS OF CHARACTERS TO TELL A STORY! NONE OF WHAT YOU READ HERE IS REAL!]
[ALSO, LIKE THE FIRST 3/4THS OF THE BOOK IS YEONGYU. SO SOOKAI DOESN'T HAPPEN AUTOMATICALLY.]

3rd POV

"Yah! Can you two slow down please?" Soobin huffed as he carried some bags of clothes in his arms. The couple a few feet ahead of him were snickering and whispering to one another.

The three had gone shopping the whole day, filling up bags and bags of clothes, along with random things they wanted, having a nice simple outing at the mall.

Beomgyu glanced back over Yeonjuns shoulder and brightly grinned. "Come on Soobinnie Hyung! We have one last place to go!~" the cheerful boy all but yelled at the taller boy trailing behind them, giggling quiet loudly after.

That laughter quickly faded though. Gyu gasped shakily as Yeonjun stopped and pulled him closer. Grapping his hips firmly as he gazed a sinister and sharp glare into Beomgyus wide and nervous eyes.

"Yell in my ear one more time and I will tie you to our bed and leave you there to suffer. Do you understand?" Yeonjun growled deeply under his breath, gripping Beomgyus hips tight enough to leave the slightlest red marks.

"Y-yes Yeonjunnie. I-I'm sorry" The younger boys voice wavered ever so slightly, shivering at the sinful thought.

Beomgyus eyes planted firmly on the ground in embarrassment, listening to how Yeonjun simply hummed and ran a soothing hand through the shorters black locks.

"Good boy~. You listen so well. You'll be rewarded later." Yeonjun sweetly chuckled into his words, laying two fingers under Beomgyus chin to ease his head back up.

Planting a quick peck to his forehead before taking the youngers hand and continuing towards the store. He deliberately ignored the teasing laughs from Soobin who had finally caught up to them.
- - -
Soobin laughed whole heartedly as he bumped into the youngest teasingly.

"Beomgyu-ah you should have seen your face! You looked terri-"

"Hush! We are here. " Yeonjun quickly cut Soobin off, sending a small glare at him, knowing all to well that Beomgyu was feeling a little embarrassed. That wasn't the first time he had gotten onto him about yelling directly into his ear today.

Soobin got the message , nodding subconsciously. Gently he nibbled his bottom lip, looking up at the sign. Soobin made a slight face of disgust as a firm hand gripped his wrist.

"Ew. Hyung! Don't drag me into your kinky sex life! I don't want to know what you two do!" Soobin whined as he tried to refuse Yeonjuns grip on his wrist to drag him into the Sex Shop.

"I'm not dragging you into my sex life. I'm just trying to broaden your own" Yeonjun whined back and managed to pull Soobin into the store despite his protest and childish reasons.

"I can't believe you.." Soobin whispered under his breath as he fixed his clothes and huffed, pouting softly.

Gyu was quietly giggling, seemingly less embarrassed from earlier.