~+Shy Touches+~

Summary- Soobin tells Yeonjun how much he wants to destress kai after their promotions. They've been together for a while and because of kais shyness Soobins been hesitant to go much further then small touches. However today was different.

Word count: 3,000

Warning!! Some slight smut ahead!!
____

|Saturday 7:45pm |

It was the weekend, all five sat on the couch watching a movie comfortably. Well except yeonjun.  As they sat watching the movie his eyes kept glancing at the two at the corner of the couch. The youngest was sat comfortably on soobins lap as his phone illuminated their faces. 

This wouldn't normally bother yeonjun if he hadn't had a whole conversation with soobin the night before about how he wanted to "have private time with his ningning cause his baby his stressed". So yeonjun was indeed hesitant to be in the same room with them knowing how shy kai could be about that stuff.

So without a word he got up and walked off to the hall, drawing the attention of both beomgyu and tae. Both concerned that their boyfriend wasn't okay. Silently getting up to check on him.

"Hyung everything okay?" Beomgyu asked as he turned into the hall where yeonjun was at. He had his face in his hands as he looked at the two with big eyes.

"Yeah no I'm fine, it's just. Soobin was talking about having private time with huening today cause the boy has been stressed alot and I just don't want to get in the middle of that. " he sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

Taehyun smiled brightly, "that's good to hear actually!! Huenings been telling me alot about how he's been wanting that but was waiting for soobin to make the first move cause he's really shy about it." He giggled and held beomgyus arm cutely.

Yeonjuns nods gently as he relaxed. "Okay, so we need to get out of their way then. Let's go tell them we'll be playing games so that they don't worry about us coming back" he hummed and clicked his fingers at the idea.

Excitedly the two walked out holding arms, yeonjun walking behind them back into the living room. Stopping as they turned into the room. Seeing soobin stop what ever he was doing and look at them.

Clearly they had walked in on something, unable to fully tell cause of the blanket on kais lap. However from what taehyun could tell, hueningkai seemed very flushed as he stopped squirming in soobins lap. His head held low as his face was very clearly red, he was silent.

Soobin held kai close in his lap as he looked at the three and hummed. "Where did you three run off to?" He asked nonchalantly as he sat back, rubbing kais sides gently.

Yeonjun took a one over of the two before humming loudly, "Went to talk about tonight, I think we'll go play some video games in gyus room though. Did yall want to join?." He hummed, holding back a chuckle at how Kai seemed so tense and nervous so suddenly.

Soobin looked at kai, seeing how he played with the blanket in his lap nervously and tried to not move. "No we are good. Hyuka wanted to watch a movie." he hummed softly. Eyes never leaving Kai as they softened ever so softly. Hands caressing the youngers hips and sides.

Beomgyu held back a smile as he hummed softly, "Okay, we'll be in the other room then~" he laughed quietly and grabbed taehyuns hand as he ran off to his room as yeonjun went running off too. 

-

The younger was silent before soobin moved, a long drawn out whimper leaving kais lips as he melted again. "H-hyung how long did you want me to sit here and suffer?" Kai almost cried as he covered his face. Squirming as he leaned back into soobin. Unable to take the agony anymore as his body buzzed violently from the toy. Arching his back as he gasped and tried to not cry.