~+In My Head+~

Theme - Slight lemon

Timeline - Modern Day

"You know, When you invited me to go out to the local club I didn't expect you to invite the younger ones to" Soobin said deeply staring at HueningKai giggling and trying to convince the bartender to get him an adult beverage with Taehyun.

Soobin gulped down his cold water before peering over at Yeonjun who was sat a foot or so away from him. Eyes widening slightly at the sight of Beomgyu's leg thrown over Yeonjuns lap as the older whispered soft words into the others neck.

"Hyung!" Soobin yelped as he blushed at the two darkly. Grabbing the attention of Yeonjun as he glanced back at him with a gentle chuckle; Beomgyu shyly looked away with a nervously happy smile.

"Calm down Soobinnie~ I'm not doing anything bad, yet~." Yeonjun grinned gently and threw him a quick wink and smooch. Pulling Beomgyu closer again and kissing at his jaw sweetly. The younger laughing into a cooing whimper.
-
Soobin was quick to put his focus elsewhere, glancing at the mischievous maknaes at the bar seemingly failing at getting any drinks.

Watching as Kai pouted and bounced over to Soobin, sitting beside him as he hugged his arm. "Soobinnie Hyung they won't give me anything." Kais soft voice was almost begging for the olders help.

Soobin simply shook his head and looked over to him. "Baby boy, I can't even get it myself, Hyung is the only one who can." He pointed towards Yeonjun, reminding Kai with a gentle pat on his head.

Kai pouts before looking over at Yeonjun, seeing the older basicaly mutilating Beomgyus poor neck.  Quickly looking away with a soft fake gag, "Gross.".

He shivered and got up, walking back to the bar where Taehyun was at. "Any luck?" Kai whispered to Taehyun, keeping close to him seeing as Taehyun seemed really confident with acting older.

He clicked his tongue at Kai and hummed a gentle smirk, "Yes, much luck. Just gotta dance for him~" Taehyun hums and gently grabbed a hold of Kais hands as he pulled him to the dance floor with all the other people dancing on it.

"Dancing? That's easy, we dance all the time." HueningKai hums and smiled deeply as he let Taehyun drag him closer. "Adult dancing he said." Taehyun whispered close to Kais ear as he smiled cutely, feeling the younger tense then relax. Kais eyes lit up as he smirked, embracing this almost silent permission to act 'naughty' in public.
-
Soobin was very distracted by his phone, not noticing the acts that the youngest were pulling off.

"Oh, that's interesting to see. Soobinnie, should we stop them?" Yeonjuns voice interrupted his twitter scrolling. Soobin braced himself as he glanced to Yeonjun and Beomgyu looking almost dumb founded at the dance floor.

Hesitantly he looked over as well, mouth falling agaped at the sight of HueningKai basically stripping as he gave Taehyun what looked like a lap dance of some sort.

Soobin fumed as he put his phone down and stood with his eyes never once leaving HueningKai. He fixed his collar and made his way quickly to Kai. His shoes hitting the ground almost seemed to echo through the loud club.

Huening Kai was giggling as he looked at Taehyun who looked terrified as he gently pushed the boy off him and smiled out a cute laugh. Kai was confused until he felt a hand grab his own and drag him towards the restrooms.

A harsh blush coming onto his face as the dim light made it hard to recognize who was dragging him, "H-Hey let me go creep!" Kai said loudly as he tried to pull away,. Finding himself face to face with what he had hoped was anything but the angry Soobin in front of him as he spun around to him.

"That's Hyung to you~." Soobin huffed and looked at him with a lustful gaze, dominance making the younger go quiet as he looked at him in horror.
-
Closing and locking the door to the restroom almost at once when they entered. Spending no time to push the young naughty boy to the wall and almost interrogate him.

Kai breathlessly gasped as the force was enough to knock the breath out of his lungs, going red as Soobin only got closer.

"Why were you dancing like that, did i not teach you better?" his voice was sharp like daggers coated with jealousy, his eyes burning holes into Kai if they could.

"F-for a drink.." Kai easily confessed as he nervously blushed darker. Squirming between his arms, soft whines falling past his lips.

"That gives you no right to be dancing like that, let alone stripping in a public place." The words painfully sharp in sound, echoing with a soft hiss of his tongue. HueningKai gulped, falling submissive under his gaze as the loud club music blasted through the small bar.

The slow approach of Soobin made Kai realize the small amount of room between them. Pressing himself flat against the wall.

"You've been bad~" Soobin clicked his tongue and hums lowly. His dimples pulling at the corners of his almost smirking lips.

'Cocky, very cocky' Kai thought as he gulped and felt his hands rubbing his sides slowly. Fluttering his eyes gently at the longing feeling. "Was this your plan all along? Hmm?" The words burned against the shell of Kais ear, drawing a soft whimper from the nervous lips of the other. Body shuttering in want.

Soobins lips kissed gently under his ear, feeling the body in his arms shiver and hum warmly. Trailing his plump lips over Kais supply soft skin, laying hot kisses onto the untouched skin of his neck.

Each kiss felt like a hot fire igniting onto Kais skin. Pushing his hands up Soobins back and into his hair gently gripping the fluffy hair. Small gasp fluttering from his lips.

Soobin only Kissed down to NingNings shoulders.  Sliding his fingers over his lower stomach, staring deeply into his innocent yet lust filled eyes.

Kai pulled him roughly into his own lips, tasting the warmth of the others lips against his own. Large Hands teasingly running up his shirt, caressing his supple skin slowly as it started to trail naughty fingers lower and lower. Kai gasping lowly into his lips, "y-yes...." He's voice was whiny and needy.
-
"NingNing~ HueningKai?~ Yah!" The loud voice made Kai jump as he blinked his eyes open quickly, confused as he looked around.

His eyes landing on Soobin as he blushed darkly, they were sat at the booth in the club. "You okay? Just cause you couldn't get a drink doesn't mean you can just space out." Soobin gently laughed at the spaced out younger, pinching his cheeks cutely.

Kais blushed and bit his lip as he slowly nodded, a slight uncomfortable tightness in his jeans."I-I'm fine hyung.." He whispered and gasped gently. Staring at the older with the daydream still playing in his head on repeat. 'It was a dream' Kai pouted at the thought. Glancing at Soobin he sat up straight , watching as Soobins face grew confused, trying to formulate a question.

"Hueningning, you sure everythin-" . Yet before his hyung could ask anything too silly Kai grabbed him by his shirt and yanked him into a soft kiss. Not letting his mind wonder on his dream anymore, wanting it for real this time.

Soobin melted into his lips with a soft hum, wrapping his arms around the young boys waist and pulling him closer. Blissfully pleased at the gentle tugs from hueningkais hands in his hair.

"Ewwww" Beomgyu imitated Kai from earlier, causing Yeonjun to laugh loudly into his shoulder. Both falling into a fit of giggles as the other two ignored them, enjoying this time of kissing.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

This one is not long but it was still a little hard to write without getting DESCRIPTIVE so yeah, I hope its still enjoyable lol. Thank you for reading!