~Just Another Song About Love~

Theme - In Denial Love/Fluffy

Timeline - Modern Day

!! WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS CUTE CONTENT THAT HAS A MINIMUM REQUIREMENT OF LISTENING TO THE SONG AT LEAST TWICE DURING THE WHOLE DURATION OF THE STORY!!

"I hate his touch, I hate his mouth, I can't stand every single word that falls out. Yet he's all that I've been dreaming of.." Soobin sighed and held his head in his hands, Yeonjun rubbing his back in circles as he listened to the other carefully as they sound of Huening Kai singing filled the next door room, echoing around the dorm. "These can't be thoughts about love, no way no how." Soobin hummed, trying to convince his distraught thoughts as he listened to the soft singing that fluttered his heart. Shaking his head violently and angrily growling to himself, "No it can't be! I hate his voice, I hate his lips!" Soobin shouted and stood as he paced around the room, thinking about how the other drove him crazy. Yeonjun silently watching him pace around, "Then why do you keep mentioning that you want to steal all his kisses to MOA's?" Taehyun huffed from the corner, having been watching Soobins mental breakdown that had started from Kais sudden vocal practice with Beomgyu in the next room over. "I-I don't know Taehyun. He drives me crazy! I can't think straight around him, but I can't stand how beautifully perfect he is." Soobin pulled at his shirt as he proceeded to rant on and on about how Kais perfection was his rise and downfall. "Just tell him Hyung." Taehyun hums and cocked his head to the side, not seeing what would be so difficult about telling Kai. "How? Should I just tell him?" Soobin whines and slide down the wall in defeat. The room fell silent as the three thought about how to get the other to convey these feelings to Kai. "Sing to him.." Yeonjun whispered, causing the two to look at him. "Say that again.." Soobin whispered. "Sing to him, rant about your feelings in song." Yeonjun smiled and watched how Soobins face lit up at the idea. "Beomgyu! I need you to play the guitar for me!!" Soobin shouted as he stood and ran to the other room, trying to take BeomGyu from his and Kais vocal practice.

"Hyung! I'm busy." Beomgyu pouted sweetly as he let Soobin drag him from the room, leaving Kai pouting. "I just need you for a moment." Soobin hums and dragged him to his own room. "I need you to play the guitar while I sing my confession to Kai" He quickly tried to explain, to excited about the idea to really let Beomgyu process the information. "W-what? Confession??" Beomgyu blushed at this new information. "It'll be something really simple, I promise." Soobin begged. The other agreeing to help.

This meant that in their free time as of the next two weeks were spent practicing lyrics and tunes with the guitar. This caused a lot of tension between Soobin and Kai however, cause Kai ended up avoiding him thinking he was mad at him for something. Slowly perfecting the song to the point that he was confident enough to finally sit Kai down and sing it for him.

"Why am I being blindfolded?" Kai asked one evening at Taehyun just suddenly started to hum and wrap a piece of cloth around his eyes. "Shhh, don't question it Kai, just let me kidnap you." Taehyun softly hums, not missing a beat of seriousness in his voice. Tying it up tight and helping Kai up, locking arms with him as he smiled and walked the nervous Kai to the living area and gently pushing him onto the couch. "So I've been blindfolded, Kidnapped, and now I'm sat on what I assume is our couch. Is this a Febreze commercial?" Kai questioned, causing the people in the room to muffle laugh. Smirking as he listened to the laughter, "And everyone is here, interesting.."Kai hummed softly as he crossed his arms. "Is it my birthday?" He asked, receiving a soft smack over the head. "Sh, stop asking stupid questions." Taehyun softly giggled beside Kai.

As the soft strumming of a guitar filled Kais ears he heard a familiar voice. "I hate your touch, I hate your mouth, I can't stand every word that falls out. Yet you're all that I've been dreaming of, This is not another song about love." Soobins soft and nervous voice sang, Kai gently removing his blindfold to look at the other who was stood looking at him. The lyrics felt like an attack towards him, but he continued to listen even still. "I hate your voice, I hate your lips!" Soobin sang with such soul, Kai pouting at the lyrics as he looked away. "I hate how bad I want to steal your kiss. But you're all that I've been dreaming of, this is not another song about love. " The words seemed so passive agressive, but Soobin also seemed so conflicted sing about it. "The sky fades from blue to grey, your touch is like an ocean, but still I'm drowning. How bad I wanna sink and let it take me away. I don't know why I come back, I do everytime. We get close to the end its the finish line. Sing these words for the boy I've been dreaming of. Is this just another song about love?" Soobin held the note, softly panting after, looking Kai in the eyes as if scared he'd run away. " Let it out, been building up I better let it out. Say everything I've been meaning now, dreaming bout. I mean it now, I need it now.~" The words seemed so soft as His own eyes felt so warm looking into Kais. Beomgyu lead this last part a little slower, letting the words for Soobins mouth seep into the guitar strumming. "I need your touch, I have no doubt,I want your love until it all runs out. Cause you're all that I've been dreaming of. Is this just another song about love? I need your voice, I need your lips. I need you bad, I wanna steal your kiss. Cause you're all that I've been dreaming of, This is just another song about, another song about love." Soobin held this last note beautifully as the strumming echoed out into nothing.

The silence soon being filled with cheers from the other three as they watched Kais mouth hang open at the olders confession. Soobin bit his lip and blushed as he seen Kai smile and laughed. "I'm all you've been dreaming of?" Kai softly giggled under his breath as he stood up and gently moved closure. He planted a soft kiss on Soobins cheek. "I feel the same." His voice soft as the others started to loudly shout and sing the silly lyrics. Soobin laughing and hugging him close, listening to the three harmonizing the song.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Sorry it's been a few days since the last update, been having trouble resting at night and I've taken this time to rest my mind. This was longer then I expected it to be considering its over 1,000 words. I definitely thought it wouldn't surpass 800 words so I'm happy with the word count. I hope you enjoy the soft and cuteness of it. Thank you once again for all the reads! I think we have over 380 reads atm on this story so thank you guys so so so SOOOOOO much! <3