~It's In His DNA~

Theme - Fluff

Timeline -Modern Day

(This one is very short but  I had this song stuck in my head and wanted to write something simple)

Young boys with big dreams and a want to express those dreams. Txt was a new trainee group, debuting with their song 'Crown',but every group has their secrets. Behind the cameras they were different, they weren't the same boys. This doesn't mean they don't slip up on camera sometimes, sneaking glances or accidentally staring at one another. HueningKai, the youngest of the 5 boys, found this task extremely difficult. He always found himself staring at their leader, smiling subconsciously as he talked. His own breathing get caught in his chest as the other laughed. Perfection was what Kai seen in the older. Every word that rolled off of Soobins tongue was like a melody to Kais ears. So it only made sense that sometimes Kai slipped up on camera, staring at the other and being awestruck over him.

Now off camera was very different, he didn't have to hide this, taking every second to admire him. His heart fluttering with every soft 'I love you' or quick peck. Kai always wondered how he could be so perfect, so wholesome yet so devilishly sinister at times. It really must be in his DNA,Something so perfectly genetic. Cause those eyes seem to deep for them to be fake, his lips were to soft to be imagined. Kai can't be dreaming, right? This much perfection in one person, it couldn't be imagined, could it? He was distraught over these thoughts as he watched Soobin lounge around at their dorm. The thoughts clouding his mind in curiosity, making him act compulsively.

Kai made his way quickly to Soobin and plopped down in the others lap without warning, causing the older to yelp in surprise. "Ning Ning, is something wrong?" Soobin blushingly asked, not use to the other being so straight forward like this. "Why are you so perfect? "Kai huffed softly, unable to figure it out as he watched his loving eyes. "What do you mean? I'm not perfect." Soobin laughs it off softly, giving Kai a gentle peck on the lips as he shook his head like Kai was silly as he wrapped his arms around the others waist. "Yes you are! Your eyes are like galaxies that hold all the answers to life. You always amaze me with how surprisingly loving you are. Always saying you love me without me expecting it!" Kai tried to explain, a mess from these thoughts as he ranted. "A-and you make my heart flutter when you smile. I listen to your every word cause it always sounds so perfect coming from you. You always look so perfect, even with no effort. So unearthly, like an imagination."Kai whimpered and buried his head in Soobins chest, whining under his breath as he continued his rant. "Your hands are like small fires, I'll feel them for hours burning into my skin. A-and Your lips are unbearably soft, and those soft kisses drive me crazy. You simply can't be real Hyung." Kais soft cries were ones of uncertainty.

This whole rant made Soobin smile, gently laughing at the distraught younger in his lap. "If i wasn't real you wouldn't feel those things Ning Ning." He softly cooed into Kais ear, feeling him shudder under his voice. "What do you mean..?" Kai's voice was barely over a whisper, eyebrows drawn together as he looked at Soobin, the others eyes had a soft lidded look on them as they stared at Kai. "It must be in my DNA my prince. Wouldn't you agree?" Soobin cocked his head to the side gently, a playful grin on his lips as he gave the younger a simple wink. Kai went crazy. His eyes widened then quickly lidded as a shaking breath left his lips, this shaky exhale became a whimper. The younger melted into a squirming mess right there. Something so simple was making Kai a completely whipped mess. Soobin chuckled at the other, "Ah, you're so Whipped Ning Ning." He hums and booped the others nose. "That's okay though my prince, I'll take care of you~" His dreamy voice cooed close to Kais ear, grazing his fingertips over the others waist. The other was truly whipped as he melted into Soobins chest, blushing lightly with dazed eyes. So yes, behind camera Kai is a mess, a completely whipped baby boy for Soobins genetic perfection.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Super short yet oddly cute. Oof I hope you liked it. I love this song and its been driving me crazy all day so might as well right? Also Kai has the cutest nickname, Ning Ning. I cri.