~+Closer+~

Theme- Slight Smut

Summary- Soobin is invited to the Schools most popular boys party, knowing the true side and nature of the not so mysterious boy.

Soobins POV

"Come on Hyung! We can't be late for lunch~" Beomgyu whined into my ear as he pulled my arm roughly down the hall. I sigh and glance at the shorter boy, "Can't you wait three seconds gyu? I'm not trying to carry all these heavy ass books around" I huffed and flicked his forehead, walking over to my locker. I chuckled as I listened to the boys whimper, unlocking the locker and slowly putting the books in as neat as possible.

"H-Hyung." I heard Beomgyu mumble as he pulled at my sleeves again. I ignored him, continuing to organize my locker. "Hyunnnngg~" Beomgyu whined louder, yanking on my hoodie sleeve hard enough to make me look at him. "Choi Beomgyu I swear to jisoo if you don't stop whining I will shove my foot so far up your ass." I growled at the boy, very unhappy with his constant want to annoy me.

Gyu visibly gulped at my words before pointing a finger behind me, mumbling something quietly I couldn't hear. Confused I turned around and blushed when I came face to face with Huening Fucking Kai as he laughed softly at my threat to Beomgyu. "Well, after you finish shoving your foot up his ass, just know you are invited to my party on Saturday." Kai softly hummed and kept this slick and cocky grin on his lips as he handed me two invitations. I wanted to slap that cocky grin off his face so bad as I stared at his perfectly adorable face that I knew far to well.

I huffed softly, glancing away as I took the invitations. "What ever, I'm only going because of Beomgyu" I hummed darkly, rolling my eyes as Kai cooingly chuckled. "Now, we both know that's not true. I'll see you there, hyungie~" Kai cooed and left with a soft smile on his normally grinning lips.

I look up all blushy and angrily puff my cheeks before turning back and closing my locker. "So will you go hyung?" Beomgyu asked me hopefully, his eyes big and wide, giving me puppy dog eyes to try and convince me. I laugh gently and ruffle his already messy blonde hair. "Of course I am gyu. Someone has to beat Kais ass for being so cocky in school" I quietly cooed at Beomgyu, both of us smiling and laughing as we walked off to the cafeteria for lunch.

~SATURDAY NIGHT~

3rd Person POV

Soobin happily hummed as him and Beomgyu picked out their outfits, digging through both of their wardrobes in hopes of finding something perfect. Soobin chuckled lightly when the younger walked out in cropped white hoodie and some torn up black skinny jeans, with matching black and white platforms. A choker wrapped some what tightly around his neck with a heart in the middle of it, and light eye makeup.

"If I didn't know you Gyu I'd assume you are just dressing nicely., however." Soobin smirked and watched as Gyu smiled smally and looked away shyly, "H-However..?" Gyu stuttered nervously, signalling for Soobin to continue.

The taller laughed and bounced to Beomgyu and held his hands, "You only dress like this when you want someone special to notice you. Who is it? Spill." Soobin squealed and jumped around with the shy and nervously laughing Beomgyu.

"H-his name is Taehyun, Hes in my Math class and the art club." Beomgyu cooed and relaxed all day dreamy at the thought of the younger. Soobin clapped happily before he was pushed into the bathroom to change by an embarrassed Beomgyu.

It didn't take more then a few minutes before Soobin walked out in some dark skinny jeans that had random buckles on them along with a nearly sheer white button up with a light fake white fur and black leather jacket over top. A belt looking choker hanging off his slim neck that brought out his black military boots that made him seem even taller.