~Lego House~

Theme - Little! Kai

Timeline - Modern Day

(Short and fluffy, just wanted to write fluffy stuff.)

A precious prince, a smol baby boy, the cutest god damn boy to have ever lived. Yes,these are indeed the words Soobin uses to describe his beautiful little Kai. The younger had this thing where he went into what most liked to call 'Little space'. This space is made in the others mind, bringing them back to the comforting life of a young child. Now Kai didn't just wake up one day and say he wanted to be a little, this is a condition caused by child neglect and even trauma from a young age. So it was a big shock to find out about this side of Kai as their relationship grew. Now, Soobin was Kais caretaker when the younger went into his little mindset. He didn't mind taking care of the other, playing with him, cooking for him, and even cuddling him. Soobin enjoyed every moment with the younger, even the moments when tears have filled the youngers eyes, scared he upset the older. However the situation though, Kai always enjoyed playing with legos, it was his favorite thing to do.

-A slightly stormy Wednesday evening-

"Huening Kai? NingNing?" Soobin hummed as he entered the house back from the store, He heard the youngers feet stomping onto the floor as he ran from his room to hug Soobin tightly. " Bred Bunny!" Kai's gentle giggles filled the others ear as he hugged him close, pecking his head. "You haven't given Yeonjun Hyung a hard time right?" Soobin asked as he rubbed the others cheek, pouting cutely at the other. Kai stayed silent, normally meaning he had done something. However the small smile behind Kais silent lips meant it was likely something harmless. Soobin gasped at the others express as he smiled and tickled him, "What did you do to your hyung?" He tauntingly asked as Kai squirmed around to escape the tickling. Kai giggled as he pulled His giant bunny with him to Soobins room.

There Yeonjun laid, fast asleep with Taehyun cuddled to one side and Beomgyu cuddled to the other. While the two seemed untouched and clean, Yeonjun had all kinds of marker on him from the three youngsters, along with a whole Lego village on his chest. Soobin held back a laugh as he smiled at kai, "Naughty boy, no bread tonight." He enforced a slight punishment, yet couldn't be mad at Kai, besides he was just having fun. Kai covering his laughing face as he agreed to no bread. A cutie indeed, his pink sweater was so thick and cozy as his hands barely peeked past the sleeves. He was also wearing the cutest Overalls that were rolled up to show off his fuzzy pink and blue socks. A wholesome baby boy that made Soobins heart swoon.

"Go clean up your toys Prince, I'll wake them." The elders voice soft and caring as his lips turned up in a small grin. Watching as the fluffy haired boy raced to clean the toys from the living areas. With a gentle shake of his head and a chuckle, walking in to wake the three. Soobin woke Taehyun first, hearing the younger whimpered and roll over to look at the other sleepily. "Come on Taehyun, its time to wake up. Help me wake the others please and you can have an extra treat tonight." Soobin softly asked. Now while Taehyun wasn't a little like Kai he still loved getting extra treats after dinner. So without much more thought Taehyun sleepily sat up and tiredly shook Yeonjun. "Hyung wake up." The normally sarcastic boy whined, he just wanted to nap as he shook Yeonjun more furiously. "Wake upppp!" Taehyun almost screamed. The sight was hysterical as Yeonjun slowly rolled over, grabbing Taehyun and pulling him back down in a half awake half sleeping state. "Shhh, Sleepy time~" He yawned as Taehyun continued to shake him, now screaming in his ear to wake up. "Ugh, fine fine, I'm up." Yeonjun oofed as he pushed himself off of Taehyun, staring at the legos that fell from his chest.  He sat up and seen Soobin on the floor dying in silent laughter as he clutched his stomach, only small wheezes leaving his lips. "Stop laughing" Yeonjuns pout didn't seem like one of the eldest hyung, yet he wore it with such seriousness. With the gentlest of voices he woke BeomGyu. The three soon slowly leaving the bed. Taehyun helping Soobin up as the two left the room, both giggling at the marks all over Yeonjuns face. "When do you think he'll notice?" Taehyun whispered and smiled at the other. "Probably when he goes to shower later." Soobin laughed as they two walked into the living room to see Kai building with his lego's, Making a big house in the middle of the floor.

"Ning ning I thought I asked you to clean up." Soobin hummed as he crossed his arms at the other, Kais soft smile went into a soft pout. "I wanted to build a house." His soft whines matched his sad pout as he looked down. Soobin sighed as he sat beside the younger as Taehyun went to start dinner. "How about this then, we finish this lego house then we go and help Taehyun with dinner." Soobin hummed as he moved his smol prince's head to look at him in his eyes. "Okay daddy.." Kais voice was very low and soft, blushing gently as he nervously tried to laugh off his mistake. However Soobin merely smirked at the younger and ruffled his fluffy hair. "Lets build NingNing." He cooed at Kais nervous laughter, grabbing the small bricks and building up the different rooms and such of the house. The other still flustered by his mistaken words, as he built up the lego house slowly. 'A real cutie indeed' Soobin hummed at his thoughts, chuckling at the quiet scene.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

I hope this one was okay, just been really thinking today. Might update more later.