~Alphabet Boy~

Theme - Little! Kai Little! Taehyun

Timeline - Modern Day

Bare in mind that there will be TaeJun -Taehyun X Yeonjun-

It was a sunny Wednesday evening, the birds chirping beautiful music into the gently blowing breeze. Soobin was inside chatting with Yeonjun on the topic of dinner for the five of them. "I was thinking that maybe we could do some Chinese take out, Beomgyus been talking about lo mein lately" Yeonjun hummed at Soobin, watching as he nodded and took note. Soobins hands moving fast to scribble down one of the many ideas the two have had on the topic of dinner.

A loud crashing sound came from outside the vacation home they were staying in for the week. The sound made both Soobin and Yeonjun jolt back into reality, stopping their conversation as they listened. Crying echoed inside the house from one of the three outside. Soobin glanced at Yeonjun worriedly before the two quickly made their way outside the vacation home. Walking quickly outside only to find HueningKai in tears on the pavement as Beomgyu tried to comfort him . Taehyun looked guilty as he watched Beomgyu trying to calm the younger. "What happened?" Yeonjuns slightly shouted, his voice very low and worried as he looked between the three of them. The loud voice scaring Taehyun as he looked back at Yeonjun frowning, He held his head low as he walked over to him and hid in the olders chest. Yeonjun sighs silently and caresses Taehyuns hair as he wrapped an arm gently around him, hearing his faint cries and a soft 'I'm sorry' being muffled by his shirt.

Soobin was quick to move past Yeonjun to check on Kai. Kneeling in front of him as he tried to distract him. "Sh, NingNing its okay, its okay Hyungs here." the caring whispers of the older pulling Kais teary eyes up to look at Soobin. Slowly Soobin wiped the tears from Kais cheeks, Cooing at him to calm him down. "Beomgyu go get the first aid kit please." Soobin asked kindly of Beomgyu, seeing as he was worried as well. The younger quickly going inside to find the much needed med kit. Soobins eyes flickered back to settle on Kais face, watching as the other sniffled and tried to hold back his painful tears as he pouted.

"What happened baby?" Soobin gently hummed and looked down at Kais scraped up hands and knees, both covered in his own blood from falling. "T-Taehyunnie pushed me!" Kai mumbled Through sniffles and gentle whimpers. Soobin glanced behind his shoulder and looked at how Yeonjun was gently talking to Taehyun about the situation. He sighed loudly and looked down, 'I knew we shouldn't have left them outside by themselves' Soobin groaned at his thoughts. "Okay baby, Lets get you cleaned up okay?" The older gently hummed at him, letting his hands gently rub as his tear stained cheeks. Beomgyu soon came back with the med kit, helping Soobin to clean and bandage the wounds.

Carefully Soobin helped Kai up, walking him inside slowly as the youngest glared at Taehyun who quickly looked away. Yeonjun took note of this and waited till the younger was inside to ask about it. "Are you sure it was just because he took your toy?" He asked with a harsh hum, staring at the younger who trailed his eyes away with a hesitant stutter. "Look at me Taehyun." Yeonjun lowly growled as he gently grabbed Taehyun's chin who looked back instantly. Taehyun was normally very quick witted, could speak BS without much thought, but in his little state he was a bit slower with his wit. Yeonjun how ever waited patiently for his answer as the younger stuttered a few times. "I-I may have been mad at him for taking my stuffie as well..." Taehyun mumbled gently, not once braking his stare with Yeonjun. Yeonjun held him there for a moment longer,Looking for any trace of lying in the youngers eyes. Gently letting him go with a kiss to the forehead, "I believe you. Now go clean yourself up." He hummed to Taehyun.

Quickly Taehyun sped inside and past Huening Kai, not spending a second more in his presence. Huening Kai however was glaring at the other, clearly there was something more to this whole thing, both Yeonjun and Soobin new it. "Go play up in our room Hueningning." The soft cooe of Soobin's voice caught Kais attention and he quickly looked back at him and nods softly. He jumped up and held his dolphin close as he waddled away slowly. "Kai." Soobin hummed at him, causing the younger to turn around in curiosity. With a gentle tap on his lips it beckend the younger back over to him with a small smile. Kai gently lent down and pecked Soobins lips before running upstairs, forgetting about his scraped up knees and hands as he went to play.