~Yellow Hearts~

Theme - Color Blind Softness

Timeline - Modern Day

Soobin was interesting to his other fellow members. He is a good leader, can be dominant over the situations to keep everyone in check and safe on stage. Yet he can easily get shy over cuteness when it comes about in his daily life. He can also be easily angered at times but it comes off as a very heavy sarcastic remark when he does say something. Soobins duality doesn't seem to confuse any of the members to horribly bad, well, other then Huening Kai.

In Kais eyes Soobin was the most confusing thing in the world. He held such a smile that could melt ice, yet he can be so stern when he's needed to be. Other then his attitude, Kai was confused by a daily problem Soobin has, deciphering colors. Huening Kai didn't know why the older constantly asked them about which color is what. He thought maybe hes color blind but then again he can still pick out colors and decipher them apart. So why did he have to tell him which shirt was green and which was red? It was starting to drive him crazy.

-One Lazy Evening-

Kai sighed as he scrolled through twitter, seeing all of MOAs crazy reactions to their previous Vlive. Normally he just grazed past the post without much thought, its just the normal "They look so good!" or "I hope they are resting well. :(". Smiling happily at all the well wishes for them. His smile faltering when he seen an interesting tweet with Screenshots of Soobin asking for help with colors. Kai sat up quickly, nearly dropping his phone as he fumbled with it. He gulped as he read the paragraph this fan had wrote. 'So Soobin seems to be having problems deciphering reds and greens. Now, I'm no scientist, but isn't it odd that he has troubles with these colors, but can find blues and yellows easily? I wonder if hes Red-Green color blind? Like at least slightly if anything.'

HueningKais face lit up as he bounced out of bed and went in search for some markers to do a test. He rummaged through the drawers of the shared room. He found the markers and grabbed them quickly. Something caught his eyes though, a bright baby blue notebook. Kai glanced around the room like he was scared of being caught. Slowly he grabbed it, flipping it open to see Soobins neat handwriting. Laughing quietly as he smiled at the cute small drawings that were inside with word next to them, "So cute~" HueningKai cooed softly. Continuing to flip through the pages, grazing over the words as he didn't want to intrude too much on what he writes.

Upon flipping to the next page he couldn't help but blink twice in confusion. His name was written there along with the other members names, however his had the prettiest Yellow hearts next to it. Kai nibbled at his lip as he looked around to make sure no one had come to find him yet. Gently he looked back at the writing,pondering on the idea of why Soobin put yellow hearts. Suddenly he was caught off guard when he heard a soft voice in his ear from behind. "Are you snooping at my stuff Hueningning?" The voice was chilling against his ear, the tone deep in seriousness and slight annoyance at the intrusion of privacy. "T-this is yours Hyung? I-I had no idea. I'm sorry!" HueningKai quickly muttered out as he put it back and turned to Soobin. Bad idea on meeting the oldest eyes, they were looking straight at him with a knowing of the truth. "What did you see?" Soobin questioned, glancing at Kais fearfully playful look, knowing the boys plan before it even happens. Kai tried to make a quick escape but was caught by Soobins quick hands,Being pulled back in front of him quickly and closer. "Don't make me ask again." He hummed deeply at kai.

Kai gulped and accepted his fate, exhaling a deep breath he'd been holding. "Hyung~" He almost whined, trying to act cute as he fake hit Soobins chest. This however did not faze Soobin like Kai had hoped as he simply stared at him with a soft hum. Huening Kai huffs as he looked away trying to avoid it, slowly sighing and fiddling with his hands. "Why does my name have Yellow Hearts on it?" Kai puffs his cheeks and looks up at him cutely, trying to keep Soobin from being mad at him. Soobin blinked as he hums a little louder, "Yellow is my favorite color. Do you not like them?". The question seemed so soft yet serious as Kai stuttered stupidly. "N-no I like them.. I just.... W-why hearts?" Kai's voice was a whispering whine as he blushed softly.

Soobin smiled and pinched at Kais cheeks, "Because you are cute and I like you. "He cooed and smiled brightly at the blushing boy. Kai squirmed a little as his knees buckled at the others soft words. "L-like me?" He laughs nervously, swallowing dryly at this. Soobin simply nodded his head and threw him a soft wink, "Let this be a lesson, Don't go looking through my stuff Hueningning~" Soobin smiled a dimpled smile, pecking his cheek before taking the book and leaving the room like nothing happened. Kai stood there in a daze, processing what just happened.

"Hey kai, you okay?" Taehyun asked as he walked into the room with a confused gaze. Slowly the youngest melted onto his knees all smiley. "He put my name in Yellow Hearts~" Kai cooed and giggled as he looked at Taehyun. Blinking dramatically, Taehyun decides to ignore the younger as he continued to put away his bag. "Okay lover boy, Get off the ground and close your mouth before you drool on yourself." Taehyun laughs and smiles happily at the blushing and embarrassed younger who quickly fixed himself up, looking less 'awe struck'.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

This isn't very long but I was in a mood to write something soft based around this song. Also cause of the recent Vlive txt did on Christmas eve. Fun news, I'm really into Stray Kids atm cause I'm new to them, but if you don't listen to them I'd advise you to go give them a listen. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!! Thank you for 3.3k reads btw, I'm so shocked OwO 

SooKai Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें