make me yours

With her loving hands on my chest, everything feels like complete bliss.

Her passionate kisses swarm my body and I have little to no control over succumbing to all her wants and needs. Just how it was before. Nothing has changed. When her pretentious legs part on my lap, I'm utterly consumed in her. Relaxing her nerves, I firmly grip her hips so that she's sitting on me comfortably. Last week be damned. It's almost as if we never left this place.

I tear my lips off her and eagerly move to her neck. I missed the way my marks looked on her. They've had proper time to heal and her throat is a blank canvas. One for me to paint all over again with my evidence on her. She tilts her head to the side, wordlessly allowing me to go further. My tongue swirls across her pretty skin, leaving it red and raw as it should have been. As my lips start moving further down I realize something. The absence of her necklaces where they usually are. No longer baring me from that area of sweet skin, more places to kiss her.

But I can't lie, I do fucking miss the way those necklaces looked on her. My moonlight wore her symbol on a charm around her neck every day. Regardless if we were going to see each other or not. I still have the pieces of delicate jewelry tucked away safely in my desk drawer. Not because I anticipated us getting back together but for safekeeping purposes. I always wanted a reminder of my moonlight before I ever tried to go looking for the sun.

Noticing her squirming a bit to get comfortable or gain the relief she rightfully deserves, I slide my hands barely underneath the hem of her sweater and place them on her loose shorts. The thinner fabric helps me get a better grip on the sides of her full hips. Piercing my fingers against her body, I anxiously move her back and forth against my lap. Cautiously at first, in case she wants to stop. For a moment, I detach my lips from her neck and whisper into her collarbone, "Is this okay?" I'm out of breath from not taking even a second to sit back and catch a normal breathing pattern, but I'm excited to be able to touch her again. To feel her skin and hear her gasps. We can't afford another second to be wasted.

She nods in haste, hooking her arms around my back to help me move her. "It's okay, everything you're doing right now." Her head tumbles into my neck and she starts tracing her lips up the side of it. With each exhale that grazes my skin, goosebumps arise instantaneously. The tip of her tongue makes its way up the center of my throat until she reaches my jaw. "I want you, Beau," she whispers against my parted lips.

She wouldn't have had to ask me twice.

I nod for a hasty second and don't hesitate in kissing her again. Our bodies move in sync. Her hips grinding into my lap. Me slightly thrusting up to meet her center. Breathy little moans fill our kiss. That and the lazily hummed I-love-yous we exchange incessantly. It's been too long, too long since we've told each other that we loved each other. Too long since I felt her salacious body on mine. Way too fucking long since I kissed those beautfiful lips of hers. Here we are making up for all that lost time.

"How'd you get here?" I ask into our kiss in a winded exhale.

She doesn't seem to mind my lack of breath. Hell, neither do I. I only want to keep kissing the shit out of her til either of us can barely speak. I want to claim her all over again. I lost her for a week, I want to reclaim what we know in the most tender way possible. "Uber," she mutters quickly, "You?"

"My car," I answer in a fast response. Even a millisecond is too long for us to be parted. I want to be holding her, feeling her in some way, shape or form. Having my hands on her is fine, but being able to kiss my love into her is better.

Breaking our kiss, she sits back. My eyes can't help but fall down to her chest, how it heaves up and down from her inability to breathe. A kiss that good has the power to do that to someone, render them breathless and craving more. "Let's go, yeah?" she nervously smiles. Usually she's not the one to initiate these things, but if she didn't I know I wouldn't have. Not after last time.