initials

tw: blood, knife play

beau.

My gold chain feels cold between my fingers. I play with it while intently hanging onto every word she speaks. She leaves delicate traces of each word on her perfect lips. Her beautiful smile grows while she talks about the things that mean a lot to her. Her hands do most of the talking. Jo's so animated when she speaks and it's captivating. She's expressive and she knows exactly how to draw a person in. A simple fleeting glance is all it takes for her to have me wrapped around her tiny finger. All hers to do as she pleases with me.

She's the only person I've surrendered myself to. Heart, mind, body, and soul, she has all of me and she knows it too. While she rants to me about how proud she is that we were able to catch up on SAT prep, I watch her like she's the only damn person in this room. She expresses her endless gratitude to me and I watch her with a love to last a thousand lifetimes.

Jordyn is just that fucking beautiful.

"Are you even paying attention to me?" she grins, pulling me back down from the high she puts me on every time I'm with her.

I nod with a nervous chuckle. Leave it to her to make those stupid fucking butterflies go wild in my stomach. "Of course I am, baby," I reassure her endearingly. Truth be told, there's times where I start daydreaming by looking at her. I listen to her words for the most part, but at some point they all become meshed together when I get lost in her.

As always, she's able to pinpoint when I become distant. I'll get this far off look in my eyes that is beyond her and it's then that she knows that I've become completely and wholly captivated by her. "You're not," she brushes it off. Her eyes shift to my neck, where my fingers still fidget with the chain she bought me almost three months ago.

Three fucking months ago...why does it feel like so much less? Three of the happiest months of my life with this crazy girl of mine and I wouldn't take it back for a second. Our hardships and our downfalls, they all shaped us into the people we are in this moment. Sitting here in the cafeteria of all places watching everyone outside of our small bubble. There's a fair amount of people in here and she's the only one that matters to me. The only person that had ever mattered to me at this damned school.

Well her and my sister, but I've lived with her my whole life.

She reaches out for the gold chain and toys with it with pretentious fingers. The hand that was once fidgeting with the pendant moves to her cheek. The side of her face leans into my tender palm with a soft grin. Her eyes shift up to meet mine through her lashes and I'm fully convinced that she's a beautiful angel. Too extraordinary for this world.

Tracing my thumb down to her naturally pouty lips, I tug her bottom lip down to watch it snap back into its rightful place. In the process, her smile grows subtly. "You're so pretty, love," I beam, caressing the blush kissing her skin. The light layer of foundation does its best to dim that pink shade from my viewing, but it can only do so much against the furious warmth circulating her face.

At my simplistic compliment, she blushes even harder and has to look away. She curls her full lips into her mouth in anxiousness. "Thank you," she whispers. Denying my compliment would only make me take it a step further. The more she denied my endearing words, the more I upped the ante. Once I got to telling her how sexy she looked with my head buried between her thighs and that's when she finally realized she should just take my fucking compliments.

Whoever made her feel like she wasn't worthy of taking a compliment clearly never deserved to have that kind of power over her. The person who made her feel less than what she is is a lesser person themselves because for one, you don't make a person feel like shit about themselves ever, and you certainly don't make Jordyn fucking Reeve doubt herself. She's undeniably beautiful and I'll tell her that every fucking day until she believes it too. I'd make sure whoever made her feel that way wouldn't have a spot in her mind to tell her that she's less than what she truly is.