author's note

hey I know I usually save my a/n's for the end of each chapter, but I wanted to make sure everyone got the chance to read this one. in the upcoming chapters, we will be following a plot that consists of moments of sexual assault and harassment. these moments are touched on every other chapter and there will be a TW before each one.

with that being said, if this topic makes you feel uncomfortable or triggered in any way, you are welcome to skip this part of the story. I would suggest for those who don't feel comfortable with these topics to skip to the chapter titled Blackout and I will do my best to catch you up, keeping it vague of course.

I want to try my best to make you all feel safe and welcomed. if you choose to skip these chapters, I will still work to accommodate the chapters you missed minus the details of the harassment. for those who choose to keep reading, the update schedule will remain the same and each chapter will contain a TW if it calls for one.

if any of you ever need someone to talk to, rant to, my DMs are always open. my goal with telling this story has always been to shed light on the topics that people might otherwise avoid. as someone who has dealt with this kind of thing, I want to be able to have a voice through my writing and hope that it could do the same for others.

love y'all <3

- aleks