her sundress

beau.

Mere moments before the sun arose, her lips were on mine. Her sweet tongue caressed my mouth so carefully like I was going to break beneath the weight of her passionate need.

I almost felt like I might have if her hands weren't on my skin. Soothing over my arms with the perfect mix of delicacy and fervor. It was her touch keeping me grounded, convincing me to encourage whatever this was. Nervousness bubbled inside of me as I tried so fucking hard to not say or do the wrong thing. I protected her like my life depended on it. One wrong move and my heart would stop working. Just like that.

Slinging her hair over one shoulder, creating a golden curtain between us and the daylight swallowing the moon bit by bit. Her soft gasps and whimpers surrounded me. Consuming every square inch of my mind as her gentle noises replayed themselves. I searched for any sign of discomfort. Any sign of wariness I should be aware of. My obliviousness in the past has me terrified that I'll be too late to notice those cues. She's careful enough not to let her apprehensiveness shine through for my sake.

That selflessness of hers will be the very thing that takes her from me if I let it.

She parts her smooth thighs over my lap, straddling me. Not giving her the chance to lower herself, my hands move to her hips and squeeze gently. She pulls away and lets her eyes flutter open, revealing the most captivating shade of blue I'll never forget. "Is this okay?" she asks. Her lips are swollen and pink from our kiss. They stay parted to allow her shallow breaths to fall in and out of her. Her doe-wide eyes sink into mine, pupils dilating with all the love she has for me. God, she's beautiful.

I bring one of my hands up, twirling the ends of her hair. "I meant to ask you the same thing," I let out a quiet chuckle. The only reason I'm so insanely precarious with her is the touchy area we're approaching. Everything she's had to go through these past months, she's been making immense progress don't get me wrong, I'm simply unsure of how far we can go together. I really do not want to do anything that's going to hurt her or make her panic. She has enough weight on her shoulders.

Her cool hands graze my chest. Her open palms lay flat on my torso. I let out an enticed hiss at the cold temperature of her fingertips. She allows her fingers to curl in slightly, creating light indents as she nods reassuringly, "I'm okay to go further. I'm not sure how far yet, but to be honest, I was hoping to figure it out with you. If you're alright with that..." Her delicate voice trails off, as do her eyes. They fixate on the chain she gave me months ago.

Ignoring the shakiness of my voice, I try to reassure her too, knowing I owe her that much. "Of course I'm okay with that, love. I just want to make sure that you're safe and comfortable, that this won't make you lose anything you've worked so hard to gain this past month. You've been doing so good, baby, I don't want to ruin it by doing something stupid."

Without giving me a second to catch my breath, she voices a question I came to wish never would have left her lips in the first place, "Are you still attracted to me, like physically?" I put my hands on hers to calm their slight trembling.

I nod profusely, "Yes, I don't ever want you to doubt that for a second, okay?" Lifting our hands up to the center of my chest so she can feel for herself how my heart pounds at the sight of her. My pulse quickens right beneath her fingertips. A soft smile graces her pretty lips.

Without a single word, I initiate a kiss. Lifting my head just a bit to capture her mouth before bringing us back down to the bed. I feel her hands tangling themselves in my hair. Taking parts of me in every way she can and I fucking love every minute of it. I move my hands back down to her waist, hugging her perfect curves. My T-shirt barely keeps itself in place on her sides. It falls closer and closer to the middle of her back so it leaves her hips exposed. My hands prevent the fabric from slipping any higher; I'm not sure how much of her body she's comfortable with me seeing. The blankets are over us, but I still want to respect her boundaries.