mine all mine

Jo's flushed cheeks disappear under the blue lights. Running her tantalizing fingers down my chest as she lowers herself in front of me has my heart pounding and my bulge thrumming against the seam of my pants. Forcing myself to remain calm and in line becomes an even more difficult task when seeing her batting those sinful eyes at me.

Reaching down, I scoop my hand underneath her chin. Her jaw lines up perfectly with my fingers, like every part of her was sculpted just for me to have her. I graze my thumb along the side of her jaw. Envisioning her cheek growing redder because of it.

Under that same grip, I pull her back up. She puts her hands on my waist, stabilizing herself so she wouldn't fall. When Jo finally reaches her full height, her hands slowly trek up my chest. Lingering on my biceps for a bit, I shoot a knowing grin at her while she shamelessly feels me out. Her confidence is other-wordly, tempting in the best way possible. It's an incredible turn on among all the other things she's doing. When she finally gravitates away from my upper arms, she takes it upon herself to circle my arms around her waist. She smirks at the misconception that she's the one calling the shots tonight.

Only setting herself up for a rude awakening.

"How rude of you not to invite Kels to join," she pouts, teasingly squeezing the backs of my arms again. Her small hands can barely wrap around them, but she doesn't mind one bit. As long as she can feel the defined muscles beneath her fingertips, she is perfectly content.

She only gains more of a thrill when I tighten my hold on her. I pull her in close enough to where I can feel her hips moving into me. Fuck, I would love to feel her in more ways than this one. Her smile deepens as my hand comes down to grab a handful of her ass. Guess I'm no stranger to the whole shameless act either. "You're crazy if you think I ever wanna share you," I breathe hard into her ear, stirring a pit of ecstasy in her belly that lets itself be known with the soft gasps ringing into my ear.

"Why not?" Her hand makes its way up into my hair. Practically using it to force me down into her neck. However, I don't give her what she wants right away, and that's why she huffs.

I grip her plump ass firmly, moments away from giving it a terse smack when I say, "Because you and I both know that no matter who else is in the room, you'll only answer to me." The only thing stopping me from reprimanding her now is the sheer fact that it feels too fucking good having her grind into me. I don't want her to figure it out, or else she'll stop. And I don't want her to fucking stop.

She breathily moans into my neck. I knew she noticed my erection digging into her from the start, but this time, when her hand dips low from the prominent divots of my upper arm to squeeze into the minimal amount of space between us, she makes that fact coherently obvious when she begins to stroke my length over my pants. "You're hard, Beau," she states, "Could seeing me with Kelsey have something to do with that?"

Jo pulls out of my neck, still palming me as she presses our foreheads together and looks me deep in the eyes. If I were to lie, she could tell in a heartbeat. These fluorescent lights don't do shit to hinder how well she can read me. "Maybe, but that doesn't mean I'm willing to let her have what's mine. I told you, I don't like to share." Still being wary of her heels, I whip her body around, giving her a stable enough hold for her to naturally fall into place. Her ass perfectly fits right into my lap.

She gyrates into me harder. God, is this girl trying to kill me? Because that's what it damn near seems like. Having her hips grind into me, seeing her tiny skirt riding up her dampened thighs, hearing the unconscious moans that break free of her pretty mouth. The equilibrium of heaven and hell is right before me and they balance themselves out so well, it's almost too good to be true. Just the right amount of sin and innocence lie within the girl I love. Maybe that's what made me so drawn to her. Like a moth to her flame.