Chapter 47

Chapter 47

Disclaimer: I do not own High school DxD or Fairy Tail they are property of Ichiei Ishibumi and Hiro Masima respectively.

---ORC Building---

"I will stop you right there, your offer is rejected. I have no intentions of trading Asia, she is a valuable member of my peerage but above that, I see her as a little sister similar to Wendy. Using a roster trade to get the woman who rejected you doesn't only show me that you lack proper manners, but it also shows me that you have no idea what she wants," Rias rejected Diodora.

The black-haired devil had come to the ORC building in an attempt to trade two of his bishops in hopes of obtaining Asia as one of his peerage members. Upon hearing the rejection Asia felt overwhelming joy, not only because she could stay with her friends and Issei, but also because of Rias seeing her as a little sister.

"It is disappointing that my offer today was unsatisfactory, but have no fear Asia, my dear, for I won't let this dissuade me. Our meeting and reunion have both been predestined. For you, I would stand against all the forces in the underworld," Diodora said while standing up before moving over and kneeling in front of Asia, taking d in his.

Issei, having seen enough of Diodora not respecting Asia's personal space and overstepping his bounds, took action, advancing on the heir to the Astaroth house. Issei laid a hand on his shoulder, ready to forcefully pull him away with a proclamation of "Get your damn hands off her."

In an instant, Diodora slapped Issei's hand off of him and started to rise with his hair covering his eyes. Slowly he brushed his shoulder as if to wipe dirt from it.

"You revolting Dragons should know your place, never touch me again you base-born," Diodora said as he glared at Issei with disgust.

Issei's eyes lit up in rage but before he could utter a word a pressure descended on the room. A dark being materialized in a dark mist behind Diodora while a dark scaled draconic claw emerged from the mist and laid itself upon the Devil's right shoulder.

"A devil who thinks Dragons are base-born. Clearly, you have no idea how the world works whelp," Natsu's growling voice sounded from the mist as two draconic eyes lit up with a brilliant golden colour.

"Get that disgusting thing off me," Diodora screeched, not realizing the danger of the current situation. A green magic circle formed in Diodora's left hand as green strands of magic started to leak out of it. Diodora attempted to slam his magic into the draconic claw but before he could he found himself face-first against the floor. Natsu slowly lowered his scaled face down so that his mouth was next to Diodora's ear.

"Dragons stand above you and if you ever think of Dragons as an inferior species compared to you, you will feel my wrath. It's devils like you that cause me to despise your species. This time I will only punish you lightly but remember that you are the base-born as you put it, or as I like to say, you are lower than the dirt we tread on daily," Natsu whispered into Diodora's ear. His tone was too low for the other devils to hear.

A pained scream escaped Diodora's mouth as a set of claws pierced his right shoulder followed by a burst of dark green flames.

"Hopefully that will be enough of a warning," Natsu softly said as he god walked out of the room, heading towards the kitchen as if nothing had happened, leaving a screaming Diodora on the ground.

The members of Rias' peerage watch this happen in utter shock, no expecting that level of ferocity Natsu used. Wendy stood up and left the room, following Natsu while the other devils just stood still. Only after another pained scream from Diodora as the green flames lingered, did the other devils stir.