Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Disclaimer: I do not own High school DxD or Fairy Tail they are property of Ichiei Ishibumi and Hiro Masima respectively.

"Koneko, I want you to stay with Gasper for the meeting in his room. Wendy, Asia and Akeno, I want you behind the Devils that will be there. Xenovia, Issei and Kiba, I want you three to stand at the entrance to ensure anyone who shouldn't be there, are unable to get access. Natsu... just don't make too much trouble," Rias instructed her peerage and close friends, sighing when she addressed Natsu since she knew he would do whatever he wanted despite what she said or asked.

"Don't worry Rias I will make sure he behaves himself," Grayfia said in her normal stoic manner before glancing at Natsu with a small smile.

"Hey I can behave myself," Natsu pouted.

"Not really, the chance that someone here might say something you don't particularly like is quite high and you can't tell me you will not do anything then since I simply won't believe you," Grayfia said with a deadpan expression.

"I guess you got me there," Natsu admitted his defeat lowering his head.

"That is why I'll keep you in line," Grayfia said and went up to him and gave him a comforting hug.

Natsu happily returned the hug and his spirit was lifted to its previous level instantly.

"Now that all that is done let's get to the meeting," Rias said.

The group said their good byes to Koneko and Gasper and made their way to the room where the meeting would take place. Natsu suddenly stopped just before the group entered the meeting room sniffing the air.

"I will come by in a little while, there is something I have to do right now, enjoy the meeting," Natsu said to the group and before any of them could ask him where he was going he disappeared in a cloud of black smoke.

"Why does he always do that, it's so annoying," Issei whined as Natsu disappeared.

"You know we can't control his actions, at least this way he won't cause any trouble during the meeting," Rias said.

"I wouldn't count on him staying out of trouble," Grayfia murmured getting a giggle from Akeno who was close enough to hear.

"Let's just get this over with," Rias said as she entered the room followed by Grayfia, Wendy, Asia and Akeno while Issei, Kiba and Xenovia stood by the door.

Inside the meeting room everyone was there and they were just waiting for Rias and her party. For the Devils the representatives were Sirzechs and Serafall, for the Angels is was Michael and for the Fallen Angels it was Azazel who was accompanied by Vali.

"Is Natsu not joining us?" Sirzechs asked Grayfia as she took her spot behind him.

"He said he had something to do and that he would join us at a later time," Grayfia replied.

"You must be sad not hav..." Sirzechs started to tease Grayfia only to receive a firm smack to the back of his head from the female devil.

"Don't start with that now or you will face the consequences from both me and Natsu," Grayfia whispered to him.

Grayfia knew he wouldn't be silence if she threatened him on her own but once she mentioned Natsu Sirzechs visibly flinched and decided to not tease the Strongest Queen right now.

"Before we begin I would like to ask Vali and Wendy what their thoughts are on the peace treaty. It is always helpful to get the opinion of the youth every once in a while," Azazel said looking at the other leaders for their go ahead.