Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Disclaimer: I do not own High school DxD or Fairy Tail they are property of Ichiei Ishibumi and Hiro Masima respectively.

---At the Young Devil Gathering Party Venue---

The venue was filled with the buzzing conversation of shocked young devils.

"How was that possible?" one devil asked.

"It must have been a fluke," another said.

"I heard they were not going to use their full powers," yet another said.

"That other guy must have cheated somehow," a devil said.

"Who was that young man?" Odin asked Azazel who was standing next to him with a grin on his face.

"Well as you heard from Ajuka he is a demon, and if you remember the events from your prime you should remember the demon scourge that plagued the world during that time," Azazel said.

"I remember, those were some of the hardest battles we fought, they were quite a powerful foe. The greatest mystery would be how they came to be and how they suddenly disappeared," Odin said as he reminisced on the past.

"Well I don't have any answers for the two questions but he might," Azazel said as he motioned to Natsu who was just appearing out of the dimension with Serafall in his arms.

"I think it would be best to allow him to get the young Leviathan some medical attention before I bother him," Odin observed.

"I think that is a wise decision," Sirzechs said as he walked up to the two.

"So how does it feel to get your ass whooped in front of so many young devils," Azazel asked Sirzechs while trying to keep his laughter from spilling out.

"I can't say I'm pleased by the results but then again considering who we were up against it and the fact that it might serve as a lesson for the younger generation who have become quite overconfident in their abilities, I'd say I can accept this defeat with my head held high," Sirzechs answered.

"Now I'm really interested in who this guy is," Odin said with a grin.

"I will have to agree with you on that lord Odin," Ajuka said as he walked up to the group.

"So even you were kept in the dark," Odin said in surprise.

"You can thank Serafall for that," Ajuka replied.

"Why don't you go and greet your old partner Irina?" Michael asked the brunette that had accompanied him to this gathering.

"Hey guys," Irina greeted the devils as she made her way over to them. She was immediately embraced by Xenovia.

"I never expected to see you here in the underworld," Xenovia greeted her friend with a smile.

"When Michael asked me to join him when he came here on business I couldn't refuse. I wanted to see you again and see how you were doing since you left the Church," Irina told her friend.

"I've been well thank you, and it seems like your life is going along well," Xenovia replied with a smile.

"Let's leave them to reconnect for a while and go meet some of the other devils here," Rias suggested.

"I'm going to find Natsu," Akeno announced and went to first find Grayfia since she was sure to know where Natsu might be, and she wouldn't put it past the demon dragon to pull some sort of a fun stunt with the Norse who were in attendance.