Chapter 4

Disclaimer: I do not own High school DxD or Fairy Tail they are property of Ichiei Ishibumi and Hiro Masima respectively.

When the group heard the roar they all turned to see what the source of the noise was. They saw a figure approaching them at high speed. As the figure came closer fear started to overtake their minds.

A gigantic Western Dragon with celestial blue scales came flying towards them.

"Oh no, why must she come now" Zatouji said as he saw the dragon flying to their location.

"Who is that? And is it a problem?" a frantic Rias asked fearing for the safety of her peerage.

"That would be Tiamat the Chaos Karma Dragon, one of the Five Great Dragon Kings" Zatouji replied, "I just hope she is not here to cause trouble because we don't stand a chance if she sees us as a threat or nuisance, we are pretty close to her territory."

"Ah crap this is bad" a deep voice was heard coming from Issei's hand which was now covered in a red gauntlet.

"Who said that?" Issei asked while looking around for the source of the voice.

"I am Ddrag the dragon inside your sacred gear partner" Ddrag replied, "I will explain more later but for now you must get away from that crazy dragon gunning for us" he continued with a bit of panic present in his voice.

His warning was of no use because the giant dragon landed in front of them with a menacing scowl. She pulled her head back and let loose a deafening roar.

"I sense a dragon's presence in my territory and when I come to investigate I find none other than the stupid dragon who borrowed my treasure only to have it destroyed and scattered throughout the realm" the giant dragon says in a calm feminine voice.

"Ah Tiamat how are things, haven't seen you in a while" Ddrag nervously responded.

"Great Dragon King Tiamat, I humbly ask you what it is you are here for" Zatouji respectfully asked the great dragon only for her to scoff at him.

"I have nothing to say to you lowly devil, my business is with this scaly bastard and his host" Tiamat dismissed his question and turns towards Issei.

"Well devil you will get me my treasure back since the stupid dragon known as Ddrag decided that you will be his host. You better get it quick otherwise I will burn you alive" Tiamat threatens Issei.

"Hey wait up what gives you any right to threaten me? That is no way to treat anyone" Issei replied oblivious to the fact that he just angered Tiamat greatly. Ddrag on the other hand started to panic when he saw the angered expression on Tiamat's face.

"Please don't listen to this fool Tiamat, he doesn't know anything. Please forgive his rudeness" Ddrag begged the angry dragon.

Tiamat however did not take kindly to the impudent devil's remarks and completely ignored Ddrag's apology. The group could feel the killer intent coming of the dragon. The dragon opens its maw and starts to power up a breath attack. Fear paralyzed everyone in the group as they waited for deaths sweet embrace with closed eyes.

"Please no don't attack" Wendy's desperate plea fell on deaf ears as a roar of pale blue flames came rushing at them.

Opening their eyes after a few seconds where nothing happened, no feeling of being burnt alive or smell of charred flesh, the looked at what possibly could have stopped the deadly pale flames. What they saw was unbelievable.

A gigantic wall of crimson red and black flames was between them and the angry murderous dragon. They all nearly suffocated from a huge aura of demonic power, an aura they all knew. It was the same aura they felt when Raynare was wiped out of existence. Only this time it was at the very least ten times more powerful.