Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Disclaimer: I do not own High school DxD or Fairy Tail they are property of Ichiei Ishibumi and Hiro Masima respectively.

"Prepare yourself for you will feel the wrath of Katerea Leviathan, descendant of the original Leviathan," Katerea screamed in rage.

"I will settle this, you can just sit back and relax," Azazel said to other faction leaders and before they had a chance to object he spread out his twelve jet black wings and took flight.

He hovered at the same level as Katerea was.

"You are foolish to believe you can take me on alone, but since you insulted me I will take my sweet time in disposing of you," Katerea said with venom in her voice.

"I hope you have more power than you had last time I saw you in battle, that will mean I can test something out," Azazel calmly stated.

"Enough chit chat," Katerea said before pulling out a sceptre which had claw like head. She created multiple streams of dark energy which looked like some malformed and decaying eels.

Azazel calmly dodged all of the incoming streams with minimal effort, and blocking one by just raising his hand.

"You call this the wrath of Katerea Leviathan?" Azazel asked in a disappointed tone after he obliterated one of the ell like streams with minimal effort.

"I'm just getting warmed up," Katerea said. She spun her sceptre and the streams of darkness formed high in the sky above Azazel. The streams started to twirl around one another before merging into one large stream.

Azazel raised his arm in the air and formed a barrier above him which easily absorbed the attack.

"If you are just going to try and tickle me like this I'm just going to find a more powerful foe. Maybe one of those mages might put up more of a fight," Azazel mused with a cocky grin.

"I must admit, I didn't expect a filthy Fallen Angel like yourself would push me to use the gift I was give," Katerea said with a straight face.

"Gift you say, sounds interesting, who gave it to you?" Azazel said, his researcher side and his thirst for knowledge egging him on to find the answer.

"Ophis, the Infinite Dragon God, has given me some of her power to use if needed," Katerea laughed like a maniac. Azazel was silently looking at her.

"You regret your choices now?" Katerea asked believing she now had Azazel scared.

"No, not at all I'm just thinking about how well my toy will do against the power of the Infinite Dragon God," Azazel replied with a thoughtful look.

With Xenovia, Kiba and Asia

At this moment with Xenovia, Kiba and Asia they were running to where the most magicians were.

"Stay close together, they have the numbers advantage. Watch each other's backs," Kiba said to his group.

They rounded another corner only to spot a certain brunette slashing at the magicians with a sword. Just as they saw her they also saw a magician getting behind her and powering up an attack while she was preoccupied with the ones in front of her.

Xenovia quickly dashed to her side and deflected the blast with Durandal.

"Don't worry I got your back Irina," Xenovia said when Irina glanced behind her to see who it was that deflected the blow.

"Xenovia, I'm so happy to see you," Irina replied with a smile.

"We can catch up later, right now let's take care of these idiots," Xenovia said with a wicked grin which Irina returned.