Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Disclaimer: I do not own High school DxD or Fairy Tail they are property of Ichiei Ishibumi and Hiro Masima respectively.

Before class even started Natsu got fed up with all the noise that hurt his sensitive ears, so he quickly decided to not attend school and rather spend his time in the ORC building's kitchen. He quickly went to the supermarket to buy some ingredients that he needed to fulfil Koneko's request.

The day at school went without much embarrassment for the ORC members who stayed in class. Rias was very happy that her brother didn't cause any disturbances during the class. The peaceful day was disrupted as soon as class ended with rumours of someone cosplaying in the gymnasium.

Rias and Akeno had met up with Sona and Tsubaki just before they caught wind of the rumours.

"I have a bad feeling about this," Sona said with a look in her eyes saying that she didn't want whatever she was thinking to be true.

The four ran into Issei on their way to the gymnasium who wanted to see who this person was that was cosplaying.

A large crowd was gathered in the gymnasium so it took some squeezing between people before the group was able to see exactly what was going on.

On the stage in the gymnasium was a beautiful girl who appeared to be in her late teens with black hair that was tied into twin tails and blue eyes. She was wearing a pink top with a tiny white jacket and a big pink bow over her chest, a pink skirt and pink and black socks that reached up to above her knees and black shoes with small pink bows where the lases would have been. She completed her look with a pink hat and pink sceptre that had a big golden star in a pink circle on to top.

This girl was cosplaying as one of the popular show Magical Girl Milky Spiral Seven. Sona's face immediately turned bright red when she saw who it was that was cosplaying.

"Sona isn't that your sister?" Rias asked before turning and seeing her now red friend.

It looked like she wanted to melt into the floor and disappear. Tsubaki thinking quickly started herding the masses out of the gymnasium using her Student Council position to enforce her actions saying that the show was over.

"So-tan come and say hello to your big sister," the girl came running towards them and embraced Sona in a big hug.

"Do you have to embarrass me like that?" Sona asked trying to escape from the hug.

"I'm so sorry So-tan I didn't realise you hated your older sister," the girl started crying fake tears embarrassing Sona even more.

Before they could say anything else Koneko came bursting into the Gymnasium at incredible speed.

"Koneko is everything all right?" Rias asked with a little panic in her voice once she saw the wild look in Koneko's eyes.

"You must all go to the ORC building immediately. Do you know where Wendy, Grayfia, Asia, Kiba and Sirzechs are? I need to know now," Koneko asked with urgency in her voice.

"I think they should be near their last classes but what is going on?" Rias asked but was unable to get an answer as Koneko sped off to who knows where leaving six very confused people in the gymnasium.

"Let's go see what is going on at the club building that has gotten Koneko so worked up," Rias said as the group quickly made their way over.

When they arrived they didn't see anything out of the ordinary their concern for the white-haired girl grew. Koneko then burst through the doors with the rest of the ORC members and Grayfia and Sirzechs in tow with the same confused expressions they had.