Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Disclaimer: I do not own High school DxD or Fairy Tail they are property of Ichiei Ishibumi and Hiro Masima respectively.

---With Koneko and Natsu---

Koneko dropped to her knees as the strange purple mist that Kuroka released surrounded her. She tried to get up and continue her assault but realised she was unable to move.

'What is this," Koneko asked as she tried in vain to regain her movement.

"My dear Shirone, this is a poisonous mist that restrains all those who it comes in contact with, but you don't have to fear I toned done the poison, so you shouldn't die. Unfortunately, you don't want to come willingly so I might just have to knock you out," Kuroka said as she crouched down in front of Koneko.

"I will never join you, I'm going to live my life with Rias and Natsu and the rest of them," Koneko said as she looked at Kuroka with defiance.

"We will see about that," Kuroka said as a dark look took over her face. Kuroka stepped back and gathered a ball of her aura in her hand.

Kuroka launched the aura bullet at Koneko who was unable to dodge as it hit her shoulder. Koneko let out a shout in pain as Kuroka readied another aura bullet.

"I hope you changed your mind because the next few might sting a little more," Kuroka said as the aura bullet in her began to glow brighter as its power increased.

"It seems like you have hearing problems, I said that I will never join you," Koneko replied with a pained voice yet her voice was full of determination.

"Fine, I'll have to change your mind later," Kuroka said with disappointment in her voice.

Kuroka fired off a barrage of her aura bullets that barrelled down on the prone Koneko.

Koneko looked at the barrage approach her with a brave face but it was clear to see the fear in her eyes. A flash of gold and black intercepted the aura bullets and the thing crashed into the trees at the edge of the clearing.

While relief flooded over Koneko's face because she wasn't hit by the attack, confusion flooded Kuroko's expression. She looked over to where the thing went that intercepted her attack.

Kuroka's eyes widened as she saw who it was that had intercepted her attack. While she had her eyes rested on the interceptor she felt a chill running down her spine.

Kuroka wanted to turn around and find out what it was that sent a chill down her spine but for some reason, she physically couldn't move. It was as if there was something that was keeping her in place. The only thing she could currently do was move her eyes.

She felt a hand resting on her left shoulder and as she glanced over to it fear invaded her eyes as she saw a clawed hand resting there.

"Now this is not how you should treat your dear sister," a demonic voice said from behind her.

Kuroka's eyes fell back on the burnt and beaten form of her comrade. Bikou was half-covered in his golden aura and half-covered in black flames that didn't seem to be dying out.

"What did you do to him?" Kuroka asked in an uncharacteristically shaky voice.

"Nothing much, I was just playing and thinks might have gotten too rough for him," the demonic voice said, this time coming from her right instead of behind her.

Kuroka's eyes hesitantly glanced to her right before they widened in fear at what she saw. A face covered in dark red scales, blood-red eyes that pierce your soul, large canines visible in the demonic grin and a set of horns protruding from the mop of pink hair.