Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Disclaimer: I do not own High school DxD or Fairy Tail they are property of Ichiei Ishibumi and Hiro Masima respectively.

"Xenovia" the yell came from Rias and Wendy.

A large dust cloud appeared as a result of the attack hitting. The ORC members could only watch in anticipation and horror. When the started dust cleared they could only see black object in the area where Xenovia should be.

As Xenovia opened her eyes to see why she didn't feel any pain only strong arms wrapped protectively around her. She looked into the same golden draconic eyes that she feared ever since she first saw them. But this time she did not feel fear. The eyes held no malice or anger only concern.

"Hey you ok?" his voice was softer and kinder than before.

Xenovia was only able to nod still not completely comprehending the fact that the demon who threatened to kill her not so long ago had just saved her life. That was when she snapped out of her shock.

"Why did you save me?" Xenovia asked in a small voice.

"Why not? I know I overreacted the last time we met but that was me just being overprotective sorry" Natsu apologised.

"It's fine. Uhm you can put me down now, thanks for saving me by the way" Xenovia thanked Natsu with a little blush.

"No problem" Natsu replied putting her down and giving her a smile.

The dust cleared as the ORC group saw the familiar pitch black bat-like wings unfold and Natsu standing in his demon form with an unharmed Xenovia next to him.

"Natsu" Wendy, Akeno and Koneko yelled out in joy.

"Natsu where have you been? You could have helped us earlier" Rias asked.

"I was just dealing with this fools reinforcements but now that I'm done with them I can play here" Natsu smiled.

"No why are you here?" Kokabiel's shout of disbelief could be heard from above.

"Oh you know just being awesome" Natsu replied with a big smile.

Kokabiel started to panic because if there was one being who could stop him it was the demon in front of him. Thinking quickly Kokabiel tried to turn everyone against the demon.

"Are you devils really underlings of that monster? Do you even know what he has done?" Kokabiel asked the gathered group.

"We don't care what you have to say Kokabiel, we are Natsu's friends not his underlings" Rias retorted.

"Are you friends with someone who killed his own brother with a smile on his face? A demon who ended the rein of God and Satan alike?" Kokabiel asked expecting the devils gathered below to turn on him. Xenovia, Asia and Koneko were the only ones shocked by the revelation of Natsu's brother's fate. Even though they did not understand the last part of what Kokabiel said they didn't linger on it too long. Natsu's expression was now jumping between sad and furious.

"He only did that because it was his brother's last wish" Wendy yelled back.

"We don't believe a word you are saying" Rias shouted out.

Kokabiel was running out of ways to turn this fight on his Natsu before he saw exactly who just shouted at him and coming up with another idea.

"Young girl did you know you are not a daughter of the Gremory house? If you join me I will tell you about your true family and the ties they had with the dragons" Kokabiel asked with a sly grin.