Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Disclaimer: I do not own High school DxD or Fairy Tail they are property of Ichiei Ishibumi and Hiro Masima respectively.

"What do you mean your home I thought you lived at the Gremory home in the human world?" Serafall asked Natsu as he introduced this place they were in as his home.

"Did you say this was the Dragon Realm?" Sirzechs asked in amazement.

"Yes, this is my home the Dragon Realm. I only recently moved in with Wendy and Rias," Natsu answered the two questions.

"Are you trying to say you lived here in the Dragon Realm?" Serafall asked.

"Let me introduce myself properly. Etherious Natsu Dragneel, the one True Dragon King, ruler of the dragon realm and last etherious demon at your service," Natsu introduced himself with his full title.

"Wait you are the Dragon King I don't believe you, I know all five of the Dragon Kings and most certainly aren't one of them," Serafall said not believing Natsu.

"You guys should really correct your history," Natsu said.

"What is an etherious demon?" Sona asked.

"I'll tell you after I beat up your sister," Natsu said with a big smile.

"I'm really getting annoyed with your attitude so let's get this duel started already," Serafall said with an annoyed expression.

"All right just follow me to the clearing we will be using for our duel," Natsu said and started making his way towards the clearing next to the lake.

As they reached the clearing Natsu and Serafall stood across from one another while the rest of the crowd stood some way off in order not to get caught up in the fighting.

"As an apology for antagonising you so much I will give you some advice. Don't even try using fire magic since it has no effect on me, heh it will just make me stronger in all honesty that is if your fire would be strong enough," Natsu said.

"So you're a fire magic user mister Dragon King?" Serafall said.

"Yes I do use a certain forms of fire magic," Natsu answered all be it vaguely.

"Then this win is mine I have defeated opponents with the strongest fire magic imaginable with ease, and I have beaten some of the Dragon Kings," Serafall gloated.

"If that is the case then I will give you the first hit and I won't do anything to block or dodge," Natsu said while standing in a relaxed position.

Serafall was overconfident in her power and did not believe Natsu was the Dragon King and used one of her basic attacks. She formed a massive spear made of ice and threw it at Natsu. Natsu true to his word just stood there and waited for the attack. As the ice spear neared hit steam started to rise out from it. When it finally reached Natsu the spear had almost completely evaporated. The once massive spear that was the size of an adult man was now just the size of a child's arm that harmlessly bounced off Natsu's body.

"I thought you said you weren't going to do anything to dodge or defend. Did you get scared when you saw the power behind my attack?" Serafall asked in a cocky tone thinking that Natsu used his magic to evaporate her attack.

"I didn't use any magic it's just that I relaxed the hold I keep on my aura. Due to my magic my aura heats up the area around me quite a bit so if I don't keep it under wraps around others they will get quite uncomfortable," Natsu explained.

Serafall wanted to say that he lied but she could not detect any attempt at deceit from him and she didn't detect him using any spells.

"Now that you had your attack it's my turn," Natsu said with a devious grin.