Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Disclaimer: I do not own High school DxD or Fairy Tail they are property of Ichiei Ishibumi and Hiro Masima respectively.

Grayfia walked back to Natsu's side with a victorious smirk leaving two stunned and defeated female devils behind.

"Seems like you are falling in to the role of the Alpha nicely," Natsu grinned as Grayfia stood next to him.

"Wait what just happened," Venelana asked shocked, this was the first time she saw Grayfia acting like this and the whole thing about her being the Alpha was also bringing up some questions.

For the next ten minutes Natsu and Grayfia took turns in explaining everything related to Dragon mating and how the Dragon King differs from other Dragons.

Venelana had a happy smile on her face seeing that Grayfia finally found someone to be with as well as found a way to unwind from her usual strict and stoic personality.

"On another note, we heard about your apparent magical power and we want to set up a show match for the upcoming Young Devil Gathering party," Zeoticus said.

"And what would this show match be?" Natsu asked with his interest peaked, he was hoping for a fight with someone strong.

"Well since you said you can take on all four Satans the show match will involve you against all four of the Satans if we can get them there otherwise only those who attend," Sirzechs said.

A massive and feral grin grew on Natsu's face which frightened most of the devils in attendance.

"You won't be allowed to use your full power and neither will the Satans, we don't want you to utterly destroy the entire underworld," Rias quickly said, afraid for the safety of her home if whatever Natsu was thinking would happen in this fight actually came to realisation.

"Oh come on, I really wanted to smack these guys around," Natsu pouted.

"I'm afraid I will have to agree with them on this one Natsu, I doubt they can create a dimension quickly enough to contain the amount of power all of you have," Grayfia said.

"Even you Fia, fine then how about I only use one type of flames then, that would limit my potential and the amount of power and this way I can enjoy myself as well?" Natsu suggested.

"As long as it isn't the fire of the Dragon King I don't see a problem with it," Grayfia replied.

"Then it is agreed, we will set everything up for the party which will take place at the end of the week," Azazel said.

"Now on to the next important thing, when are you going to show Natsu to the kitchen?" Koneko asked with a hint of urgency in her voice.

The group erupted into laughter at the priorities that Koneko had before Grayfia started to lead Natsu to the kitchen.

"So who are you going to take on a date first?" Grayfia asked as they walked to the kitchen.

"I was thinking to first take Xenovia, then Akeno and leaving the best for last," Natsu replied and pulled Grayfia into a side hug.

Grayfia smiled happily as she leaned her head on Natsu's shoulder while still leading him to their destination.

"You sure know how to flatter a girl, and I can't wait for what you have planned for our date," Grayfia giggled.

"That will remain a surprise until the time comes of our date my Queen" Natsu replied and planted a kiss on Grayfia's head.

They soon made it to a massive kitchen with a massive storage room.