Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Disclaimer: I do not own High school DxD or Fairy Tail they are property of Ichiei Ishibumi and Hiro Masima respectively.

The school day dragged by with no significant events happening. The ORC gathered after school to relax after the previous day's craziness. Rias wasn't there first like usual. The group didn't pay this detail much attention coughing it up to her having some other duties she had to complete first.

Rias then entered the building being followed by another person in the Kuoh Academy uniform.

"Xenovia, what are you doing here?" Wendy asked when she saw who came in with Rias.

"She is my new Knight" Rias answered for her.

"How did that happen if you don't mind me asking" Wendy asked.

"Well after hearing Kokabiel saying that God was dead I asked the church whether it was true or not. That caused them to kick me out because I knew too much. So I came here and asked Rias if I could join her peerage" Xenovia answered for herself this time.

"You poor thing, well you are most welcome here" Akeno said with sympathy.

Kiba and Koneko just nodded their heads in greeting while Wendy and Asia moved closer to give her a warmer welcome.

"I'm so sorry for what I said to the two of you the first time we met please forgive me that was out of line" Xenovia bowed her head while apologising.

"Don't worry we forgive you Xenovia we know that you didn't mean it" Asia quickly accepted her apology with Wendy giving her a warm smile.

"Welcome to the ORC then Xenovia" Natsu said as he entered the room from the kitchen carrying two plates of pastries.

"T-Thank you N-Natsu" Xenovia stuttered seeming a little bit uncomfortable.

"You have nothing to fear from me Xenovia. I regret overreacting last time" Natsu said sincerely.

"No that's not it, I mean I don't..." Xenovia tried to form a complete sentence before sighing.

"What I mean to say is I just don't really know how to thank you for saving me when Kokabiel tried to kill me that's all" Xenovia said after a deep breath.

"How about you just take one of these pastries and we call it even" Natsu proposed with a charming and kind smile.

"If that is what you want" Xenovia replied and hesitantly took one of the pastries.

She slowly took a bite all while Natsu just stood there smiling away. After the first bite Xenovia's eyes widened and she quickly devoured the rest of the small pastry.

"That was delicious Natsu did you make them?" Xenovia asked with wonder lased in her voice.

"Yip I like making things in the kitchen so you can expect a lot more things like this in the future" Natsu replied before setting one of the plates down on the table and taking his seat on one of the couches with the other plate.

Koneko was quick to take her seat on Natsu's lap and happily accepted her plate of pastries from him. Akeno took her new spot right next to Natsu and leaned her head on his shoulder with a happy and peaceful smile on her beautiful face.

They had peaceful day until the members who had contracts to complete went out after the sun dipped below the horizon.

The following day at school Xenovia is introduced as the newest transfer student and joins Wendy and Koneko's class.