Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Disclaimer: I do not own High school DxD or Fairy Tail they are property of Ichiei Ishibumi and Hiro Masima respectively.

"How will we win, that Dragon doesn't even look winded?" Issei asked while trying to catch his breath.

All hope seemed lost Azazel and Sirzechs appeared between them and the Dragon.

"I think that is enough for now Tannin," Sirzechs said with a smile while looking at the Dragon.

"They show promise, they have good teamwork and impressive power. I even had to try a bit there," the Dragon named Tannin said.

"They are already exceeding our expectations Sirzechs," Azazel commented after he heard Tannin's praise.

"Wait, this was some sort of a test?" Rias asked bewildered.

"Yes, you see one of the things you will be doing during this vacation is training, and here in the Underworld there are a lot of strong opponents to test yourselves against," Azazel replied.

"But why didn't you say something?" Rias asked.

"That was so that you all fight with your all, as if your lives depended on it," Sirzechs replied.

"So is that why Natsu got off at the Sitri's?" Akeno asked, realising that he knew somehow.

"I believe that is the reason. I told Grayfia about this and that Natsu shouldn't be here to bail you out. Although I don't know if my request was the only reason," Sirzechs answered her.

"I am sorry to interrupt, but the wind and lightning magic users, what are your names?" Tannin asked.

"My name is Akeno, I used the lightning magic and this here is Wendy, she used the wind magic. Why do you ask?" Akeno answered and pointed at herself and Wendy before asking her question.

"Akeno and Wendy, I just want to know where you learned your magic. I felt that it had a property to it that causes extra damage to Dragons, who are usually quite sturdy against all forms of magic," Tannin asked the two girls.

"Natsu and Eossinth taught me the magic I use," Wendy answered in a shy tone.

"I don't think where I learned my magic is the reason for the affects you felt, rather I would say it is because I am one of Natsu's mates," Akeno smiled brightly.

"By Natsu you don't mean the True Dragon King Natsu Dragneel?" Tannin asked shocked, he was unaware that these people were affiliated with the True Dragon King, one of them even being one of his mates.

"The one and only," Akeno smiled in reply.

"I hope to see my king sometime during your visit here," Tannin said.

"I will be sure to mention it to him when I see him," Akeno replied.

---With Natsu and Grayfia---

Natsu and Grayfia got of the Gremory Train after Sona and her peerage.

"So what are we going to do now?" Grayfia asked Natsu as the train pulled away.

Natsu couldn't answer Grayfia's question because an excited yell filled the air.

"So-tan hello, and is that Natsu with you? Natsu," a female voice yelled from the direction of the mansion. Natsu, Grayfia, Sona and her peerage silently waited as Serafall ran up to them. She jumped the last way straight at Natsu.

Natsu was unprepared for the sudden leap and fell backwards with Serafall on top of him.

"Next time a bit of a waning would be appreciated," Natsu said as he sat up and rubbed the back of his head.