Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Disclaimer: I do not own High school DxD or Fairy Tail they are property of Ichiei Ishibumi and Hiro Masima respectively.

---At the Young Devil Gathering Party Venue---

"You want me to beat you into the ground?" one of the young devils asked his peer.

"As if you can," the other devil huffed.

The two raised their fist and imbued them with magic, each intending on showing the other that they are the superior devil.

"Well, this is what you get when you place a bunch of young devils in a room with nothing to do," Rias sighed.

"At least we have come to expect this sort of thing after so many years," a handsome young man with black hair and violet eyes said.

"Hello Sairaorg," rias greeted the man.

"I'll give a brighter welcome later, first I have to play the mediator here," Sairaorg said before walking over to the two fighting devils.

He effortlessly caught both punches and threw both devils to opposite sides of the room.

"Calm down before you destroy this venue," Sairaorg said in a neutral tone, glaring at each devil to dissuade any further attempt to start another fight.

"That guy is incredibly strong," Issei commented as he saw how effortlessly Sairaorg stopped the two punches that had considerable power behind them.

"That is to be expected of the next head of the Bael family, but it's no shock since he is my cousin after all, as well as the number one raked devil among the younger generation," Rias calmly commented.

"There will be a show match for us to enjoy so I would suggest you all re-enter the hall," Sairaorg announced to all the gathered devils, indicating them to return through the hole in the wall.

"A show match, who will be fighting?" one of the devils asked.

"I do not know but Lord Sirzechs asked me to gather all the stragglers," Sairaorg said.

Upon hearing that one of the Satans was the one to call them together they all immediately moved back to the hall.

All the young devils gathered in the main hall and looked at the balcony, where Sirzechs and Azazel stood, in anticipation of the show match.

"We will begin the show match as soon as our guest arrives," Sirzechs announced.

"They are here, Baraqeil, you can show them in," Azazel said.

Three people entered the room from behind the balcony. The first was a middle-aged, muscular man with black hair and a matching beard. Behind him was an elderly man with long, grey hair and a matching beard. He wore a gold and white monocle over his left eye. The last person was a beautiful young woman with long, straight silver hair and aqua-coloured eyes who appeared to be in her teens.

"You look quite good for an old bastard from the Northern Wastes," Azazel greeted the old man.

"And you look like you stuck your pretty blond hair in a fire and had to douse it with a bucket of water," the old man replied.

"It has been too long Lord Odin," Sirzechs greeted the ruler of the Norse Gods with a more respectful tone.

"It seems like I made it in time," Michael's voice sounded from behind Odin and his escort.

"Brilliant timing," Sirzechs said as he saw that all the important people were here.

"Indeed, now we can get the show on the road," Azazel said.