Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Disclaimer: I do not own High school DxD or Fairy Tail they are property of Ichiei Ishibumi and Hiro Masima respectively.

A deafening roar was heard from within the golden sun. Issei, Vali and Ophis dropped to one knee. Grayfia was surprised that she wasn't forced to kneel. Then she felt something change in her. Silver scales grew on her arms and face and her devil wings came out and changed into more bat-like ones. She looked over to Akeno and saw the same kind of transformation happening to her.

The scales that covered Akeno were purple in colour and her devil and fallen angel wings also turned bat-like.

"What is happening?" Grayfia asked herself as she inspected her scales.

Sona and her peerage appeared from behind one of the buildings. It was obvious they had been battling the magicians as they all had wounds covering their body.

"What is that fire ball?" Sona asked as she came up to Rias.

"Natsu," Rias answered with awe in her eyes.

"What is happening to Grayfia and Akeno?" Tsubaki suddenly asked as she looked over to the two women.

"I have no idea," Sirzechs replied with worry in his eyes.

"I feel as if I gained a lot of power to be honest," Grayfia said still inspecting her new scales.

Akeno suddenly sat up with wide eyes gaining everyone's attention

"Where is Natsu?" Akeno asked looking at her scales with worry in her eyes.

"In that ball of fire. Wait weren't you just unconscious and seriously injured?" Rias answered before realising that Akeno was hit by a massive attack.

"Yes, but for some reason I feel like all my injuries are healed..." Akeno trailed off still captivated by her scales.

The golden sun burst apart and fire rained down around the school creating a raging inferno that acted like a barrier. The magical power pressure that fell upon everyone was so immense that the school building crumbled.

A massive red dragon was seen in the sky with a menacing glare.

"This is where we take our leave," Ophis said with a shaky voice, remembering the last time she faced Natsu in his dragon form.

"I still have my battle with the Red Dragon Emperor though," Vali protested.

"If you value your life you will leave here immediately," Albion's panicked voice came from the white armour Vali had on.

"Then we will pull out," Bikou said as he regrouped with Ophis.

"Where is Katerea?" Ophis asked, realising the former satan wasn't here.

"She was too caught up in fighting the other Leviathan that she didn't heed the call to retreat," Bikou replied.

"Well we can't escape this inferno right now, I will begin creating a way out but it will take a minute or two," Ophis said as she led the two over to a quiet spot next to the barrier and set to work.

"Isn't Ophis acting a lot more responsible than normal?" Bikou asked Vali in a whisper.

"That is because of the fear that the Dragon King imbedded in her memory the last time they faced one another in battle," Albion said, answering the question since Vali had no way of knowing.

With Oedipus and Natsu

"I do not fear you Dragon," Oedipus said, clearly drunk on the power Ophis gave him.