Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Disclaimer: I do not own High school DxD or Fairy Tail they are property of Ichiei Ishibumi and Hiro Masima respectively.

Wendy, Rias and her peerage walked into the recently unsealed classroom in the old school building. Akeno removes the top of the coffin that was in the centre of the room and a scream could be heard.

The person that popped out of the coffin was the source of the scream. This person had platinum blond hair styled in a short bob cut with several small fringes over their forehead, pinkish-violet eyes and pointed ears. They looked like a beautiful girl with a frail body and wore the Kuoh Academy girls' school uniform with thigh-high socks.

"Everyone, this is my other Bishop, Gasper Vladi," Rias introduced her Bishop to the rest of her peerage.

"Another cute girl, I won't allow Natsu to steal her as well," Issei declared and quickly grabbed hold of Gasper's hand.

Suddenly time froze for everyone in the room besides Rias, Akeno and Wendy since they were prepared for Gasper's sacred gear to activate, while Akeno's mating mark protected her from the sacred gears effects since it was only freezing time and no other effects were being activated. They have seen it happen before when he first joined Rias' peerage.

They were also the only two members of the ORC group that knew of Gasper prior to today though. They were unsure whether Natsu knew or not since he seems to be well informed on most things.

"Gasper calm down we are all friends here," Wendy calmly said to her Bishop.

"Issei won't hurt you he's just... unique," Rias said trying not to be rude.

Gasper managed to calm down and unfreeze time. The rest of the peerage knew something happened.

"Why did time just freeze?" Akeno said as she snapped out of her momentary shock.

"That was Gasper's sacred gear, Forbidden Balor View. The reason he was sealed was because he can't control his ability.

"Wow not only are you a cute girl but you are powerful as well," Issei praised Gasper.

As Issei tried to get close to Gasper once again Koneko swiftly delivered a punch to his stomach stopping him in his tracks.

"Gasper isn't a girl," Wendy giggled.

"He just prefers the girls' uniform," Rias explained.

Issei comically fell to the floor but a second later he was on his feet again.

"Sorry for suddenly grabbing you hand and startling you," Issei apologised to Gasper while rubbing the back of his head,

"I-It's a-all right," Gasper stuttered.

"Hey I got an idea how about we train you to control your power?" Issei suggested.

"That's a great idea Issei, if he can control his power he can join the rest of us without worrying about accidentally activating it," Rias said with a smile.

"Remember we have to help with the preparations for the Three Faction meeting," Akeno reminded Rias.

"I almost forgot, thanks for reminding me," Rias said.

"Okay Akeno, Kiba and I will go and help with preparations for the meeting and the rest of you can train Gasper, that is if he wants to," Rias said looking at Gasper,

"I wouldn't mind being able to control my power and be around the rest of you," Gasper replied with a small smile.

"That settles it then. While we are helping with the preparations you will help train Gasper to control his powers," Rias finalised the decision.