Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Disclaimer: I do not own High school DxD or Fairy Tail they are property of Ichiei Ishibumi and Hiro Masima respectively.

"Yes I am Etherious Natsu Dragneel, the one True Dragon King, ruler of the dragon realm and last etherious demon" Natsu replied with his full title.

"True Dragon King? But I thought there were five Dragon Kings?" Issei asked remembering about Tiamat and the Five Great Dragon Kings.

"Forgive his ignorance my Lord, but history in this realm is a bit warped from the truth" Ddrag's voice could be heard coming from Issei's gauntlet.

"The Five Great Dragon Kings you know are only the guardians of this realm. They were assigned to protect this realm from the few dragons who opposes Lord Natsu's claim to the throne. They usually don't cause too much trouble due to Lord Natsu's power but sometimes they will come out of their caves to cause disruptions in the realm they reside" Ddrag explained.

"If demons used to rampage across the world then why are there no records of this?" Sirzechs asked a bit annoyed that an important part of history of the realm he is supposed to manage is missing.

"Well that happened long before your time young Satan so that explains why you don't know of it, as for your history records I don't know. It might still be somewhere but I do know the old Satans hid it well before that stupid war of yours." Natsu replied.

"Uhm Natsu, why did you never show yourself to me before now?" Wendy asked the demon.

"That would be due to the reputation demons had in the past" Natsu replied.

"Will you stay around now that everyone here has seen you and heard your story?" Wendy asked wanting to get to know the demon who kept her safe for her entire life.

"Seeing as the reputation of demons are no longer a thing I need to be concerned about affecting your safety I guess it will be possible" Natsu replied with a smile at the small girl.

Wendy was very happy with his answer and gave him a hug.

"There are just a few things I need to do for me to spend more time here so I will meet up with you at your house. How does that sound?" Natsu asked Wendy as he hugged her back.

"That would be great" Wendy replied with a big smile and with that Natsu disappeared in a cloud of black smoke.

After he left the party continued with a new main subject to all their conversations. Riser's unconscious form was taken away, Rias thanked Issei for his bravery and rewarded him with a kiss on the cheek and two female devils were having similar thoughts of a certain pink haired handsome individual with a large amount of power.

After a long day at school the ORC meets up at Rias' house. As they enter they are hit by the smell of freshly baked cookies. Koneko, who might like sweet treats a little too much, quickly followed her nose to where the mouth-watering smell came from. The rest followed at a slower pace. In the living room on the coffee table a plate of freshly baked cookies can be found. There were many different kinds of cookies to satisfy everyone's taste.

"Wow Rias these are amazing" Koneko exclaimed. Rias was a bit surprised with her normally stoic rook showing so much emotion but chalked it up to her obsession with sweet treats.

"These are amazing. Who made them?" Kiba asked as he snaked on one of the cookies.

"No there isn't anyone that I am aware of here that can bake" Rias replied confused because this can only mean that the person who made them is not normally here.