Help.

"Why me? Huh?"

"What could I possibly have for you? I'm a nobody, Roger. Nobody." I shout at him.

"You were everything that I needed in my life, my sweet Angel." He steps forward slowly, covering the distance between us.

Well, you better back off or else...

Or else what? You're gonna call the police? Or you're going to run away just like the last time you did.

He steps forward instantly, grabbing my arm so hard I could almost feel each one of my nerves getting pressed.

"Do you really think you would fly your way to California like that?" What? Was I not good enough for you?

"You were a creepy bastard, that's what you were!"

I knee him in the groin and I run back towards the door. I hold the door handle, trying to open them, but they are locked from the inside.

I scream for someone to help me, continuously looking back if he recovered from the knee-kicking pain.

I try to go the other way, but he instantly catches up to me. Roger pushes me onto the wall, grabs my neck, choking me.

"If you will not be mine, I won't let you be anyone else's. You got that, you little sh*t?"

I black out as his voice goes away. My vision blurs as I lose control over my body.

"This is it. I will die like this, this f*cking sad death."

--------------

My eyes flutter constantly as I feel the soft pair of lips on mine filling my lungs with air.

I try to breathe but I could still feel the blockage in my throat. The lips set on mine once again.

Every time he was filling me with oxygen trying to revive me from this condition, my eyes works like they used to.

I look at the ceiling above me as I see a pair of hair flock.

"You...y..You don't have to..."

My words tremble as I try to speak to the stranger helping me. I pass out again.

-------------

I force all the strength that was left in me and I try to sit up. My head starts paining like I've been hit by a truck. I look at my hands, which are still a little blurry, as I move my eyes around the room. I see two figures standing right next to each other.

"she's going to be fine."

"Are you sure, Doctor?"

I could hear some noises, and I knew they were talking about me.

"Yes." although, I would recommend her to go for a full body check-up.

"Can you tell what caused her to pass out like that?"

"I..Uh...," Listen, Ethan..

ETHAN?!

"The way you found her seems more like a situation, which includes the police."

"Are you saying she was attacked?"

"N...No.. They can't know." I remind myself.

"Where..am I?" My voice would have barely reached their ears as I look at both of them, still trying to figure out who is who.

The figures shake hands and one of them whispers something into the other's ear and leaves the room.

He shoves his hands in his pockets and walks towards me.