Who's With The Boss?

I stay in that position for several minutes, trying to adjust to the size and the bulkiness. I felt myself dripping as if there was a water pipe inside me. Ethan didn't stop bumping, smashing, and spanking my ass, making it cherry red.

He lies on my back, grabbing my chin and lifting it up.

"I see someone's quiet now. Don't you want more of this, Ms May?"

"Oh, you've got the permission to do anything, Mr Cooper, do as you please."

Again, he spins me in a split second and, not wasting time, grabbing a hold of my legs, stretching them.

"You wanted a piece of me, right? Here is it."

Ethan moves down, holding my legs up for me just like a gentleman as he is. He slides his tongue on my thigh to the area in between them, making me shiver. Ethan was well familiar with the G-spots, hitting them each time he went in. He knew how to work his way into it. He wanders his tongue all the way from my hole to my devil's doorbell. Tasting all of it in one go.

He does this again and again, and again till my legs shake like a vibrator.

He comes up, not leaving my hole alone but filling it with his fingers. Ethan was fucking good at this. He hits a spot in me which would definitely send me to hell. He goes harder and harder, making me grab a hold of his neck and touching his forehead with mine and gazing deep into his eyes while I bite my lips, making them bleed.

"Oh, Ah, hmmm, Oh Ethan."

"You like that, huh?"

I settle my head back in pleasure as he slows the motion of his fingers before taking them out, making me creamier as fuck. I look at him while he licks his own fingers, tasting my juices.

Ethan comes up to as, once again, he slips his pecker in again. I whimper with pleasure at him inside of me, fucking me just right and just how I like. Hitting the spot each time, he goes in and out and in again. He moves his hands on my body, ripping my shirt off to expose my front skin as he gazes at my features.

"Oh, you." I could nearly see him drooling over me as he holds both my breasts, holding them closer. I feel his tongue on my nippular area, circling them as my body burns with pleasure now. While kissing, I see him looking up at me.

"Tell me you want me, Ethan growls, as if he's been waiting for this moment more than me."

"I..."

I feel him slipping his manhood in again, slowly while addressing the inside of my vulva.

"I want you. Ethan,"

As soon as he hears these words, he changes into a completely different person, going rough, fucking me hard, making bumping sounds against my bare skin while he rubs my clit with his fingers. As he moves his hips syncing with mine, he kisses me so fucking deep that I not only feel things going up to my stomach but I felt a change in my whole body.

I moan louder and louder while he grabs a hold of my neck, choking me just the way I love, moaning himself.

Our bodies work together, going harder and harder and deeper, making the whole king-sized bed know what's going on as we both finally give in to the pleasure together, achieving the sexiest erection.

He lies on top of me as we both try to manage our breath, sweating as if we just hit the gym.

"You're delicious, do you know that? Ethan says."

"Now I do. I giggle as he helps me get up and kisses my neck the last time."

"We can't be late for work. States Ethan."

"We?"

"What? You think I'm going to send you home? You're coming with me."

"I can't... I don't have my clothes for today."

"I'll let one of my staff pick something up for you."

"But.."

"Are you going to disobey my orders? Ms May?"

"No..Sir."

"Good girl. Now, if you can please cover your body with one of my shirts, I'll be very pleased, or else I'll be forced to go hard on you again,"

"Hehe, Okay. I giggle while gazing at him playfully."

Ethan tries to get a hold of me again, but before he could, I run off like a child running from the denner chuckling.

After having some breakfast and a long hot bath, one of Ethan's staff ladies provides me with a lovely pantsuit well suited for me. After getting ready, Ethan and I walk towards his parking and get into the car.

The drive to the office was silent but also filled with infinite tension between us. I guess we both were craving each other again.

As we reach the office and every watches me and Ethan together, every single staff member stares at us as if we were celebrities. Why wouldn't they? No one has seen Ethan walking side by side with a woman. It was fucking new and unacceptable to them.

"Come to my office. I have to discuss something with you first." Ethan says in a very serious tone.

Is this the time where he forces me to sign an NDA form and blackmails me into something I don't want to be in?

"Fuck. If it is. Well, there isn't much I could do anything about it,"

We walk into his office and he sits in his chair, allowing me to sit right in front of him. As I get comfortable in the chair, Ethan gazes at me as if he was meeting me for the first time, examining every single detail of my face.

"What?" I ask, looking confused.

"Nothing, just couldn't stop thinking about how nice your voice is."

"My voice or my moans?"

He smiles as he leans forward on the table, whispering.

"Your tightness, Ms May."

I was him like a horny bimbo who wants to get into his pants again, but I cross my legs to control my inner urges.

"You wanted to talk?" I ask him, completely changing the topic, which I could see was terribly unacceptable to him. I knew why. He's a dominant person, technically in bed, disobeying him would only mean more punishment and well, more fucking.

He leans back in his chair and finally speaks.

"What do you want me to do with Roger? Ethan asks."

Fuck, I totally forgot about him. I was so busy mesmerising my boss's candy without realising Roger was next door.

"You really don't have to worry about your reputation. I've got contacts and I can send him into any place you want me to without question."

"Anywhere I want?"

"Anywhere, Ms May."

I go into limitless thoughts, trying to figure out what I can do to make him pay. The only option I could think of was.

"Send him where he belongs."

He looks at me, trying to figure out until finally, he does.

"Consider it done, Ms May,"