Memories.

I have to be careful. Even though the one and only Ethan Cooper asked me to use his restroom, I still can't be risked being caught by any of the employees. As I go through the entire room. Gosh, this looks like a bungalow inside a bungalow.

I walk around the corner and see another room which seems to have a master and a table at the corner which looks like a working place. As I search for the bathroom, my eyes fall on a small room. I open it up and I see that it's a wardrobe which does not comply with the door. It was so much bigger than it looks like from the outside. It was a walk-in closet.

"Huh, Typical CEO vibes."

I touch every single t-shirt that is hung and I see original collections of ties. This man had every type of shoe from each branding company. Again, typical.

I turn to move out of the closet, but I stop. I look at his tie collection and I couldn't help but feel somehow mesmerized by them. I take one tie from the counter and place it over my nose to smell it.

"Ahh, F*ck...me." I try not to get obsessed with this fragrance, but eventually, I do. I think of taking this piece of seduction home but, I shake my head and confront myself, not to be someone who seems like a psychotic b*tch. So I place it back and walk out of the room.

I couldn't afford a distraction right now. I had to stay focused on the fundamental problem, Roger.

So I will go back and enjoy the 25th-anniversary celebration.

The rest of the night went the same as usual, all the formalities, all the gossiping. It was the same as any other, not my type. I go home and change into comfy pyjamas and scroll through the internet on my laptop.

As I do, I see a post about Ethan Cooper and, unexpectedly, the photo included Jonathan Ramsey.

Now that's impressive. I'm not afraid of them sharing about an employee who's hitting on them and whom they're hitting on back. But the question is, How can I? Ethan is secretive as hell while Jonathan, I remember perfectly, had a photo frame of a woman in his room. It could be his girlfriend's or wife's I don't know, but I just couldn't get involved with any of them, even if I wanted to.

---Crashing noise---

I hear a weird noise as if someone broke a window. I startle and immediately get into the defence position. I call out to Stacey if she was the one responsible for making these noises.

"Nat? I that you?" I whisper.

There was no response.

"Look, this isn't funny, okay? I'm tired and I at least need 7 hours of sleep!"

"Nat?"

I rush outside to check if something had happened or if I was just hallucinating again.

As I storm through the corridor, I bump into Nat.

"Shit... Nat?! What the hell are you doing? You fucking scared me!" I state.

For no apparent reason, she seemed distracted as hell. She was looking here and there as if she was being watched.

"Hey..Hey? What happened? Are you okay? I ask."

"I'm so sorry. I was just looking over in the fridge to find something to eat. Then I accidentally dropped the milk carton. I was just cleaning it up."

"Ugh..Don't do me like that. It sucks."

"I'll try not to next time."

"I'm gonna go sleep and you should too, I say."

"Of course, Goodnight."

As I move my body backwards, I see Nat's hand with a conversation open. I couldn't tell who was it but it seemed weird. I walk back to my room, not letting this affect me. She could have a guy texting her. It was probably nothing more than that.

Or...Was it?

---Next day---Office---

I still have received no superstitious text from that stranger slash Roger. I could try to find him myself, but recent days were a living hell at work. I had the usual routine of waking up, getting dressed, putting in numbers, coming back home, and sometimes pleasing myself. I was, in fact, getting fed up.

My buzzer on the phone buzzes as I get a message that Ethan Cooper wants to see me. I go into deep thinking, trying to know what I did or if he knew I was roaming around his room looking into stuff, I shouldn't be looking in. My heart pounds faster every second per beat as I prepare myself to go to his office.

While crossing the corridor, I see Jonathan's office, where a woman is actually caressing his arms and laughing with him. I watch them closely and I see Jonathan getting frustrated. I could see the truth behind his fake smile. He wanted someone to save him. I guess it's payback time.

--Knock Knock--

"Mr Ramsey, you wanted to have a word with me about that report?" I ask.

He looks at me, confused, but he quickly realizes what exactly I am doing.

"Oh, Ms May." He clears his throat as the woman right beside him rolls her eyes at him like a judging friend most of the generation has.

"Yes, please, come in." He invites me in as he turns to the flirty bimbo.

"Clara, I hope you'll get the work by Thursday?" He asks 'Clara.'

"Of course, Mr Ramsey." She passes him a long, wants to get into his pants vibe and smiles as she walks out of the office, flaunting her ass as she does.

Jonathan signs of disappointment.

"They never learn," He says.

"Well, it's difficult for some of them."

"Was it difficult for you?"

"Maybe, Maybe not."

"One answer, Ms May, I don't run by having second opinions from someone."

"That's a nice way to thank me for just saving you."

"You want me to thank you, huh?"

He walks slowly to the door, his hands in his pockets, looking sheepishly at me

"Of course, you saved me from having a worthless night of worthless sex. I saved yours, so we're even."

He reaches the door and closes it behind me, locking it.

"Is that so? Well, it seems like you are forgetting something, Ms May."

"That is?" I lean onto his desk and place my hands on it, trying to express the sexiness I've got, while I look directly at his animalistic body.

"We did make our night worthful, together."

It was only a matter of seconds before we both paced towards each other, grabbing, kissing so passionately and fucking deeply. It was like we were both craving this after the night we spent together.

He grabs my hair as he places my whole body on the desk and stretches my legs, pulling down my trouser.

"Let's make this day memorable as well, shall we?" whispers Ethan.

"Fuck Yes."