Decision.

I stare at Ethan, who's staring at me. The tension in the air was increasing by seconds. I couldn't think of a way to make this better.

I could almost listen to my heartbeat now. But the looks on Ethan's wasn't irritated or disappointed but they were neutral. He was just standing there and reading me carefully.

"I...UH..."

He knew I was getting nervous and nothing I could say right now will help. So Ethan just walks up to me and brushes my hair.

"I know about your connection with Jonathan Ramsey, Ms May."

"And you're not afflicted by it?" I ask.

Ethan chuckled and cups my face, kissing my forehead softly.

"You can go over to any guy you want, Ms May. You're a free woman. But know that, in the end. You'll be ending up with me. "

I widen my eyes at his answer. I've seen no man this confident about something like this before.

"How do you know that?" I ask.

"You're here with me right now, aren't you?" He wraps his arms around my waist.

"Sure, I'm your boss and you probably think 'this' s forbidden, that's where you're wrong Ms May." He leans into my ear and whispers.

"You and I both crave each other. You know we can't deny that. We may face some problems eventually, but you'll come back to me."

"Why is that?"

"Because you're fucking mine, Angelica. You're mine to touch, you're mine to kiss, you're mine to fuck, hard and... I am yours."

I thought I would be provoked but hearing him just claiming me, but, Fuck I was being seduced by it. His voice and his touch? Not the one you usually experience. Ethan and I were good together. He brings out this side of me I never thought I had. I was more open with him than I was with anyone else, even Jonathan. This dominance that Ethan shows attracts me the most. It's not like he's always rough with me. He's the opposite of what CEOs usually are.

"If you wish to go, I won't be here forcing you to stay. It's your decision. But it'll be your loss."

"Will it now?" I say.

"Want me to show you what you'll be missing out if you turn me down?"

"Is saying no an option?"

"Only if you want it to be."

Again with this sexual heat and connection in the air. That's what it exactly was! Every time Ethan speaks I get fucking wet, every time he touches me I flow like a river. Not to mention him helping me with Roger. He could have forced me or blackmailed me, knowing I was vulnerable. But he didn't. Ah fuck, Don't make me fall for Ethan Cooper.

"Maybe some other time," I say, looking flirtatiously at him.

"I still haven't finished my breakfast," I say while I walk across him towards the kitchen.

As I do, he spins his hand in the air, spanking my ass and making them jiggle.

"Sure you haven't." he follows behind me.

After finishing up, Ethan asked me to accompany him for a drive and I said yes. I got changed and went with him for a long drive. All the way, I was just looking out the car window, gazing at the sky and nature. It was refreshing. I still didn't tell Ethan about what I had just been through, and I didn't want to. This moment was more precious than some backstabbing, depressing story.

We drove by this beautiful lake which wasn't crowded and was perfect for us.

I got some new text from Nat.

"Angelica, please hear me out for once. I can explain everything."

"Just give me one more chance!"

I ignored them like they never existed. All I wanted was some space, and I was getting it with Ethan for now. There was no way I would do anything to disrupt it.

We parked the car near a small bridge which led us to the lake. The air was refreshing, and the area was peaceful. Just what I needed. When we reached the lake, I was standing close to the water when Ethan came from behind and wrapped his arms around me.

"This is a nice place."

He slides my hair to the other side, exposing my naked neck. He started kissing it, which was the biggest turn-on any woman would experience.

"You like it?"

"You..won't have your answer if...you keep doing this."

"Is that so? Do you really want me to go further?" He moves his hand down my stomach, between my thighs.

I turn and face him, filled with lust.

"It is." I wrap my arms around his neck, gazing deep into his eyes.

Suddenly, I felt lost, not knowing the genuine reason why.

"What is it?" Ethan asks.

I stood there for a few seconds before departing and sat down on the grass with the water flowing in front of me. Ethan followed and did the same. He stayed quiet. I knew he was waiting for me to speak up.

"What happened? Angelica? I know there's a reason behind yesterday's well... struggle."

Ethan deserved to know, so I told him everything about what happened. All that commutation made me feel a little light. Like I set aside an enormous burden from my body. I told him about what Nat did and how Roger ended up here finding me so easily. All of that got stuck in one situation.

"I have nowhere to go now," I say.

"I can't go back to Nat's place. I don't want to. It's just not worth it." I took a deep breath, not wanting to face Ethan, feeling embarrassed.

"I just don't know what else to do. Sure I can live in a hotel for now or rent a small apartment, but. I... just... I don't know."

He took a big pause and gazed into the far view in front of us, but it didn't take over 30 seconds to let out his idea regarding this 'situation' I was facing.

He turned to me with seriousness.

"What?" I ask.

He leaned in to careless my cheek with his hand before he cups half my face with it.

"Move in with me."